Ice Harris back at the U?

Advertisement
Ice Harris was hired by Florida Memorial to be their new HC when their Football program returns.

I don't believe he's coming here, sounds like fake news.
Quick question LCE, does Hyppolite joining FLOMO have anything to do with Carol City having a bad season this past year?

Quick question LCE, does Hyppolite joining FLOMO have anything to do with Carol City having a bad season this past year?
That & a mass exodus of talent.

Most of their best players transferred to other programs, so they were left high & dry before the season started.

But their new HC who was LB's coach/DC at MNW Dorrean James is a very good coach & recruiter & will have CC back up to speed in a season or two.

That & a mass exodus of talent.

Most of their best players transferred to other programs, so they were left high & dry before the season started.

But their new HC who was LB's coach/DC at MNW Dorrean James is a very good coach & recruiter & will have CC back up to speed in a season or two.
Excited to hear that and definitely appreciate the Tea. I just want to see competitive football again between CC,Central, the West and Btw. Ima Zuu alumni and even tho you a Bull I got a ton of respect for what you bring to this board and you. 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back