2023 Iapani Laloulu 4* OG/OC as a Miami Recuit

Something to keep in mind is Iapani brother who plays at Oregon is 6'7", so Iapani may not be finished growing at 6'2", but his shorter arm length is slightly concerning. Even still he is a take for me, because plain and simple he is a trench bully, that gives off former cane Jonathan Feliciano vibes (an that's a bad M'fer).

Go Canes

Advertisement
Lost in all of this is the fact that this kid is already pretty good technically. He's jump setting these kids and shows a really good base. Also, converting a pass set into a drive block is pretty tough. No idea on how tall he is but he is showing out in this camp setting.
That drill is a D LINE MAN’s wet dream. Impressive by that guard!!

Something to keep in mind is Iapani brother who plays at Oregon is 6'7", so Iapani may not be finished growing at 6'2", but his shorter arm length is slightly concerning. Even still he is a take for me, because plain and simple he is a trench bully, that gives off former cane Jonathan Feliciano vibes (an that's a bad M'fer).

Go Canes

In college the arm length isn’t as much as of a concern(for a guard), especially since he can move his feet well. I agree…let’s get this dude in and start bullying people on the Right side of the line with Maui

There were questions about his height son unless everyone in the video are midgets, then 2023 OG Iapani Laloulu is legit at 6'3" 350lbs. Good lord!!!!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Those drills with no pads and an OL and DL go one on one . . . Slightly more valuable than worthless . . . respectfully.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back