Ian Farrow transfer

FGCU kid just announced he's transferring in.

Has played 2 years at Dunk City, was on the Atlantic Sun All-Freshman team last year and hit 21 Home Runs this past season while batting .322.....looks to be a big-time pickup.

75 RBI, slugged .624, OPS of 1.024.

Should really help the lineup next year.

EDIT: I'm a HUGE moron and posted this in the basketball forum. Mods can move or if there's already a thread on him in the baseball forum, launch me via catapult directly into the sun.

Advertisement
FGCU kid just announced he's transferring in.

Has played 2 years at Dunk City, was on the Atlantic Sun All-Freshman team last year and hit 21 Home Runs this past season while batting .322.....looks to be a big-time pickup.

75 RBI, slugged .624, OPS of 1.024.

Should really help the lineup next year.

EDIT: I'm a HUGE moron and posted this in the basketball forum. Mods can move or if there's already a thread on him in the baseball forum, launch me via catapult directly into the sun.

Yeah; this is a great pick up, imo. Hopefully we get an arm, as well

Advertisement
FGCU our minor league team… thank you again for all that y’all do
I was just gonna say, I actually feel bad for them because the transfer portal prevents mid majors from being able to build something. If you recruit and develop a really good hitter, he shouldn’t be able to leave that easily.

I was just gonna say, I actually feel bad for them because the transfer portal prevents mid majors from being able to build something. If you recruit and develop a really good hitter, he shouldn’t be able to leave that easily.
It’s a building block… a testament to their coach who should spring board to a better job

Advertisement
That’s his personal choice then lol besides transfers happen at all levels… embrace it or walk away
Well, that misses the entire point of my post. It’s not an FGCU thing. It’s a college sports thing. The transfer portal is not good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What was the stunt? Just wondering. Thanks in advance!
After he transferred to Miami they took us off the schedule because they said it was basically a game for them us to scout who we wanted to take from their team. We didn't play them last year. Now they he's back at FGCU they said they are willing to play us again

After he transferred to Miami they took us off the schedule because they said it was basically a game for them us to scout who we wanted to take from their team. We didn't play them last year. Now they he's back at FGCU they said they are willing to play us again
Wow that’s incredible pettiness… guess they think their bigger than they are

Advertisement
Back