I would rather go 0-11 with 20 scholarship players…

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
Real talk.

Mario: I would rather, as a Cane fan, go 0-11 with 20 scholarship players who give a **** and leave it ALL out on the field, than 85 who don’t. This is a rebuild, and that means wins today aren’t what’s important (but don’t fücking lose to MTSU…). If there is a player that is talented, but isn’t putting in the effort, I don’t give a ****. Pull him and make him sit until he changes, or transfer. If we have to trot out walk-ons that get torched, that’s preferable to having your culture rot completely.

Gattis/Mario: it’s 2022, not 1972. Figure it out.

Canes fans: can we fücking stop with all the “tears” threads? We have no room to talk, none. Kill that shít, it’s hubris and isn’t helping any. We are worse than Appalachian State right now, we can get back on the mountain but let’s lay off thumping our chests at programs that suck, aren’t worth our time, and would wax our behinds right now.

Advertisement
I zl
Real talk.

Mario: I would rather, as a Cane fan, go 0-11 with 20 scholarship players who give a **** and leave it ALL out on the field, than 85 who don’t. This is a rebuild, and that means wins today aren’t what’s important (but don’t fücking lose to MTSU…). If there is a player that is talented, but isn’t putting in the effort, I don’t give a ****. Pull him and make him sit until he changes, or transfer. If we have to trot out walk-ons that get torched, that’s preferable to having your culture rot completely.

Gattis/Mario: it’s 2022, not 1972. Figure it out.

Canes fans: can we fücking stop with all the “tears” threads? We have no room to talk, none. Kill that shít, it’s hubris and isn’t helping any. We are worse than Appalachian State right now, we can get back on the mountain but let’s lay off thumping our chests at programs that suck, aren’t worth our time, and would wax our behinds right now.
I Love Hubris....especially on warm tortil.....Oh Wait....I meant Hummus....

Cant Do It San Francisco GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

Advertisement
Back