I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE $ MAN..I MEAN SEC..

Speaking of getting high, I'm going to this big cannabis fest tomorrow here in AZ. Should be epic. I'll post something after my 10th bong hit.

I’ll never forget meeting you at 420 fest in ATL... hope you’re good out there friend. Let me know when you make it to Miami for a game.

OP you’re definitely wasting brain cells if any of this is bothering you.. this is an ESPN/SEC world and we’re just living in it. That’s what’s unique about Miami football. We know with the right pieces to the puzzle ( a fcking QB / strength coach ) we can overcome all of that. Which makes it that much sweeter. We have the horses down here to do it. Year in and year out. Dammit man even Golden’s teams had loads of NFL talent.

Cross your fingers Manny, Feely, and 1 of these QBs all take off simultaneously.. Bc if so were landing on the fcking moon.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement
Imma have me a few bourbons and a couple shots right here and now and come back and visit this thread in about fo hours.

Advertisement
I’ll never forget meeting you at 420 fest in ATL... hope you’re good out there friend. Let me know when you make it to Miami for a game.

OP you’re definitely wasting brain cells if any of this is bothering you.. this is an ESPN/SEC world and we’re just living in it. That’s what’s unique about Miami football. We know with the rights pieces to the puzzle ( a fcking QB / strength coach ) we can overcome all of that. Which makes it that much sweeter. We have the horses down here to do it. Year in and year out. Dammit man even Golden’s teams had loads of NFL talent.

Cross your fingers Manny, Feely, and 1 of these QBs all take off simultaneously.. Bc if so were landing on the fcking moon.
Marshall! I'm doing well. Good to hear from you. We're still connected on Facebook, but it doesn't look like you go on much. Yeah man, life is good. I'm out here in Phoenix these days enjoying this 110 + degree weather. 420 Fest, that was a long time ago..... 8 years, 9 years? Time flies dude.

Advertisement
OP is proof that living in Colorado causes your senses to forget that punctuation marks exist in the English language.

Advertisement
How would you like to play for the sec? You get a personal bag to go with your new car.
You can wear a mask when you smoke weed, tell on yourself and all is still could.
Violations... please😂😂our brothers who
Own sec network will clean that up. Kept the
Hurricanes on ESPN for two years straight yet haven't heard nothing about this
From ESPN. they the only one still has
Chaney at four stars when 247 and rivals
Got him a 5*? But like Nelly said in the longest yard they our friends. The way Walker played at the opening making it
To the finals if he was still committed to
The sec headlines every where can't find one. Turn on all your sports channels
And see how many sec channels they try
To make you watch. Oh I forgot about the
Big ten network they tried to put Ohio slate
In last year even getting blown out by a
Unranked team. At least we had no quater
Back and ESPN still rammed it down our throats what's their excuse.

THAT's not iambic pentameter!

Yeah the grammar sucked but you get the message. That's all I care about, i was lmao
While typing I was picturing one of those $
Recruits from the sec giving his recruting
Speech and every time he say something
Money kept coming out if his mouth.
Oh **** maybe I was 🦅😎😂

Advertisement
Back