I wonder why we aren’t playing for titles yet

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Defensive coordinator leaves to go be a first time head coach of below mid tier team Temple. Head coach of defensive coordinator that left to coach Temple resigns 15 days later. 2 days after that, the defensive coordinator that left to coach lol Temple is bought out of that contract for 4 Million Dollars to come back to be head coach of the team he was defensive coordinator of three weeks prior.

#TheNewMiami #TNM #FML

Advertisement
This is the very reason I dont call for Manny's head. Manny has flaws. But he is young and learning in the fire. He was a first year HC and then a covid season.

But the main reason is, I am legit afraid of who we would hire if we fire Manny.

Coker
Shannon
Golden
Richt (after being fired at UGA)

Legit scared. So, I root for Manny to make the right changes.

Advertisement
That’s what I’m here for!
These folks have a very difficult time with reality. Your call is spot on, we pretend to be a major force and our program is a mid level power 5 that is not relevant compared to the big boys. Most here have absolutely no clue what a major college football program is all about and when you point out the difference you are called a hater by the usual suspects. We have a ticket salesman as an AD and and average DC as our HC, Other than that we are right up there with the elite

These folks have a very difficult time with reality. Your call is spot on, we pretend to be a major force and our program is a mid level power 5 that is not relevant compared to the big boys. Most here have absolutely no clue what a major college football program is all about and when you point out the difference you are called a hater by the usual suspects. We have a ticket salesman as an AD and and average DC as our HC, Other than that we are right up there with the elite
We are like a Pitt type team

We are like a Pitt type team
Exactly. Some here have seen excellence and what it takes to win at a high level. The fellas here think it’s gimmicks, chains, rings, the portal and Manny’s false bravado. We won titles by being better programs, coached by guys who were championship caliber with great staffs and players who knew what it took took reach the next level and paid the price to stay. Talk to some of them, they are embarrassed by what they see.

1609339573541.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back