....... I wish I wish..........

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
Golden was Pete Carroll........ His swag his hair his defense the way he chew his gum... Tis all... I do hope Golden has that willy wonka Golden ticket and do the mufuggin thang this up coming signing day 2014 season and beyond since HE IS under contract... One can only hope for the best.. i refuse to be negative #GOCANES

Advertisement
Golden was Pete Carroll........ His swag his hair his defense the way he chew his gum... Tis all... I do hope Golden has that willy wonka Golden ticket and do the mufuggin thang this up coming signing day 2014 season and beyond since HE IS under contract... One can only hope for the best.. i refuse to be negative #GOCANES

I was thinking the same thing win the Gatorade got poured on him

Man that guy is a players coach he just gets it and now he has proving it at the highest level....
I am going to support AL because he is our coach but man...this guy I just don't know what he is
lacking...he just doesn't seem like a Miami guy...he would kill it every year in South FLorida...

Lets hope future canes know Brenon carrols pop is a NFL coach and maybe can talk to him about landing a spot... lol

I live near usc. That man made it fun to go there and play for him after that everyone here knew sc was the team that brought swag to LA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back