I welcome my purgatory punishment.

Reyrey

Sophomore
I will humbly welcome my purgatory ban if it is all I’m allowed. I check this site daily since my ban about a year ago. Love it here. I’m not sure how I was deemed a gator troll (have never said anything pro gators), but it is what it is.

My thoughts on NIL over a year ago were that it’s pay for play. I understand how it technically is not, but just my thoughts on it then. That led to my ban and I while I don’t agree, I won’t argue.

Love these canes, I attend 80% of home games, and will never support gators nor fsu. With that said, I attended the spring game for the second straight year and love the direction of these team. Not there yet, but it will get there.

Go Canes!!!!!

Ps. Please let me out.

Advertisement
I will humbly welcome my purgatory ban if it is all I’m allowed. I check this site daily since my ban about a year ago. Love it here. I’m not sure how I was deemed a gator troll (have never said anything pro gators), but it is what it is.

My thoughts on NIL over a year ago were that it’s pay for play. I understand how it technically is not, but just my thoughts on it then. That led to my ban and I while I don’t agree, I won’t argue.

Love these canes, I attend 80% of home games, and will never support gators nor fsu. With that said, I attended the spring game for the second straight year and love the direction of these team. Not there yet, but it will get there.

Go Canes!!!!!

Ps. Please let me out.
It sounds convincing. I will post a link to here. They’re going to vote. Whatever they decide.

It sounds convincing. I will post a link to here. They’re going to vote. Whatever they decide.

The link you have in the other thread, where are his posts? It seems the Wink just hits on a bunch of different posters, I don’t even know what name I’m looking for. Under this current identity he only has two posts, so I can’t tell from that.

Advertisement
200w.gif

Me in the voting thread.

Advertisement
I have a feeling in my plumbs that you are okay. But I need reassurance. Please tell me in a long, beautiful story what makes you special and good enough to be a member of this board.

I will read it whilst I **** my wife Dana for full mental clarity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As my last ditch effort to gain enough votes, I am willing to post the photo of me at the middle Tenn state game, in the 4th quarter. They pain in my eyes should be evidence alone of my loyalty. And actually sitting through that game, for 4 quarters, should be enough evidence of my allegiance. If not, I have no faith in humanity.

As my last ditch effort to gain enough votes, I am willing to post the photo of me at the middle Tenn state game, in the 4th quarter. They pain in my eyes should be evidence alone of my loyalty. And actually sitting through that game, for 4 quarters, should be enough evidence of my allegiance. If not, I have no faith in humanity.
You probably don’t want to post your pic. We’ll take your word for it.

In the meantime…

Last edited:
Jeez… to have spent money to watch that debacle in person is next level punishment in itself.

Not sure I’m convinced though 😂

Advertisement
Back