I watched the ND Football Show

Swampcity

All American
Shaking My **** Head,

... You would think we had nothing to do with their humiliation. They started their show with USC highlights. When Kelly finally sat down to talk he looked like he was suffering from constipation.

There is no escaping this demolition.

Advertisement
many of the teams we've beaten (i.e., FSU, VT etc) did not recover after we infected them with the *** whooping or the L. I would be greatly pleased if ND loses out. Fug them bytches!!!

I hope Ken Niumatalolo (Navy's head coach) replaces his lei with a Turnover Chain for their game this weekend.

Advertisement
many of the teams we've beaten (i.e., FSU, VT etc) did not recover after we infected them with the *** whooping or the L. I would be greatly pleased if ND loses out. Fug them bytches!!!

Normally, I would agree, but we need them to win out to help our SOS. And yes, I do understand the whole, "if we win, we're in" argument," because it's obvious. However, if by some chance we lose to Clemson in a close game, we're going to need some help, and a highly-ranked Notre Lame can go a long way in helping us.

You are high as a kite if you think those *** hats on the committee are ever going to let a one loss Miami team in their playoffs. They have been guarding against that all year.

Advertisement
0-8 in their last 8 ranked away games

and i'm sure it's because they didn't play like "themselves" ALL 8 of those games lmao

they can never be beaten by anybody but themselves according to those morons

You are high as a kite if you think those *** hats on the committee are ever going to let a one loss Miami team in their playoffs. They have been guarding against that all year.

Were honestly better off losing to virginia or pitt than clemson. committee clearly values good wins over bad losses

Advertisement
Back