I was WRONG and STUPID

VascoCanes

Band
Banned
The other day I called Pete out for failing on Harley.

Pete, I'm deeply sorry, kids are mentally challenged nowadays (myself included) well sometimes. You are the best in the business, keep on doing your thing. No one is perfect. Harley tried to play you and you did your job in reporting to us. You owe us nothing since its a free site.

Just do your thing put much love Happy New Years

Advertisement
Recruiting season is not for weak-stomached. Good that you are learning that now. Doesn't mean we can't be ****ed that WR recruiting has been really weak...Just be glad we are getting some good info from this site and the team's performance are looking up.

First time in 2016 someone on this board admitted they were wrong. I commend you. Anyone else ready to put their big boy pants on and stop whining about an 18 year old kid?

Pete, I'm deeply sorry, kids are mentally challenged nowadays (myself included) well sometimes. You are the best in the business, keep on doing your thing. No one is perfect. Harley tried to play you and you did your job in reporting to us. You owe us nothing since its a free site.

You live and learn dude... You're better for it going forward.

Advertisement
Aww

The_oc_hug_it_out.gif

18 year old kids lie a lot

I don't think it's a matter of lying.... i just think they are indecisive which is normal at that age when facing such a big decision. I wish Harley much success, but hope we kick WVU's *** again next time we face them. Heck, i hope we kick everyone's ***. Nothing personal, just a Canes thing!

These "I'm sorry hug me" threads are 100x more ghey than anything on here and that includes the exhaustive analysis of crank.

Advertisement
These "I'm sorry hug me" threads are 100x more ghey than anything on here and that includes the exhaustive analysis of crank.

You singlehandedly brought crank to the forefront of this board with your superior communication skills.

Advertisement

IMG_3255.GIF

Well I for one am extremely happy Harley got his wish with his commitment...Remember last week he said he was going to commit to the team that won the Russell Bowl ? What did I miss ? So now you're backing out on your word and commiting to the Ridge Running-Stump Jumping Mountaineers?////Big news Harley---Canes Dominated last night and now you can pack your bags and join the most neurotic coach in college football...

Advertisement
This post has more faqqotry than the left side of Duval street in the key west

But I respect you for it OP unlike some

Last edited:

Amen!

I'm sure folk on the board recognize the ignorance, lack of knowledge, and frank stupidity when they see it. It's part of having an anonymous public forum of this nature where people have different levels of exposure to the []_[], and college football in general. I suppose however, people see public apologies as a 'socially redeeming' (it's really just virtue signaling), but i'm sure many posters highlighted the wrongness at the time when you failed to demonstrate the wherewithal or insight that you now pretend to have gained in apology.

What's interesting is how you decide to apologize after Miami clearly demonstrated we're a better program than WVA and headed in the right direction. I won't be surprised if more apologies about Richt being a bad play-caller, or Yearby being better than Walton may come in the future, but it's not necessary to start threads about how you were wrong. Many of us knew and we understand it's because you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as the crank analysis... it says a lot about a poster and i'll just leave it at that.

Advertisement
Back