I was crying tonight

jackedaround

Junior
Very proud of our team. We won the war. This team is tough as ****. We were getting hacked all night and the refs swallowed so many whistles.

Jordan Miller had the game of this life 27, 7/7 and 13/13 from FT.

We were down 11 with 10 minutes left, win probability under 5%.

Omier played huge with 4 fouls and had the strip steal.

What a win. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230326-195509~2.png

Advertisement
I also cried when they won tonight. I've had a brutal last 15 months. A divorce and my dog currently has cancer. Not to mention last years Elite 8 loss and my Phillies losing in the world series. It's been rough! But this was so sweet. I cried and I'm not ashamed. I live in CT, have my entire 35 yrs of life. I want to beat Uconn so effing bad. Let's finish this!!

Advertisement
A single manly tear is acceptable. Sobbing, well ...
Sobbing is also acceptable. Some here have been fans of the basketball team for decades and decades. For me, I've been a fan for over 20 yrs and it's been tough most of the time. This is amazing and it isn't over yet. 2 more wins left to get and then there will be uncontrollable sobbing.

Sobbing is also acceptable. Some here have been fans of the basketball team for decades and decades. For me, I've been a fan for over 20 yrs and it's been tough most of the time. This is amazing and it isn't over yet. 2 more wins left to get and then there will be uncontrollable sobbing.
I'm fired up for Coach L. Got SO SCREWED with that Adidas bs and almost had a great career end in a sour BS note.

Responded big time.

And really, need to tip your cap to John Ruiz.

Advertisement
I'm fired up for Coach L. Got SO SCREWED with that Adidas bs and almost had a great career end in a sour BS note.

Responded big time.

And really, need to tip your cap to John Ruiz.
Absolutely agree with what you said. The way he came back after that phony scandal. Look at us now. I'll be crying for daysssss if we win the entire thing!

Advertisement
I didn't shed a tear, but at the end I was just beside myself, and speechless. Just a tremendous comeback.
Full disclosure, when we first pulled ahead, I was not allowing myself to believe for fear of the let down. I looked over to my wife, and she said I'm so nervous I can't even watch.
Today ii is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

I was very, very close to tears. NGL. Every time I watch this team play I am simply amazed by what I am seeing, because I never thought I would see these things happen in my lifetime considering what our program once was.

Incredible what we are witnessing. Might as well win the whole **** thing at this point!

Advertisement
Back