I wanted to see our D play Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
well at least the first quarter than lol
I still think they were stronger up front our OL would be in shambles even with a good x and o guy. Our qb would get killed, picture our DL but double that....thats Clemsons Dline........theres a reason a beast like Willis was 2nd team (and thats not a knock on GW3, those boys at Clemson can play with anyone.

Advertisement
This sucks about to watch Pitt play clemson. I wanted to watch our Defense go again them. I think they would've helped their own this year

What good is our Defense when your Offense goes 3 and out all the time and has terrible field position?

Also, did you not see last year when they shoved the ball up our asses in the first 3 drives to go up 21-0 in a blink of an eye?

Last edited:
I still think they were stronger up front our OL would be in shambles even with a good x and o guy. Our qb would get killed, picture our DL but double that....thats Clemsons Dline........theres a reason a beast like Willis was 2nd team (and thats not a knock on GW3, those boys at Clemson can play with anyone.

Still think Willis got robbed on 1st team. But Clemson's got the most talented defensive line in the nation right now. probably moreso than Bama.

What good is our Defense when your Offense goes 3 and out all the time and has terrible field position?

Also, did you not see last year when they shoved the ball up our asses last year in the first 3 drives to go up 21-0 in a blink of an eye?

Yes i did it was also my birthday so the canes failed on my present of a victory. and thats why i wanted to see them play.

Advertisement
Still think Willis got robbed on 1st team. But Clemson's got the most talented defensive line in the nation right now. probably moreso than Bama.
Yea Willis deserved it but at the same time u cant argue against an undefeated team with NFL talent as well on there DL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back