I want

MizCane

Senior
Schiano if it's not Butch. I don't have a great feeling about Richt. He's a good coach but I just don't think he can turn our culture. He seems like more of the same we have right now.

I think Schiano brings the toughness back to us. He has a lot of respect and can get badass coordinators. I bet he would get someone who will run a dynamic offense as well.

Advertisement
Dont want schiano like that but.... When he was with bucs his teams battled every Sunday, the record may not show it but they played harder than the record indicated. The defenses were tough too

OP....your sexual desires for monkey boy and for a 65 y.o man need to remain private

Dont want schiano like that but.... When he was with bucs his teams battled every Sunday, the record may not show it but they played harder than the record indicated. The defenses were tough too

His team basically quit on him at about week 6 the year he was fired broke. Pushing the centers *** into Eli Manning's lap isn't "battling every Sunday."

Just stop posting already.

I'm fine with Schiano. I think he will change his schemes/approach some and be a solid coach. But that said I want Richt, Gundy, or Mullen.

Advertisement
I'm not fine with schiano..... At all!
Never. No thanks!
Richt or Butch...
If not Richt we can only hope Butch still wants the job

Please no Schiano, he was terrible at Rutgers besides one ten win season back when they were in the big east. Tampa he was terrible. Pass.

Gundy is the grand slammer.

Dude is straight nasty.

Beat the dawg**** outta TCU with ZEORO talent.

Advertisement
Back