I WANT TO THANK THE GUYS AT WEZ

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
For putting the full court press on Golden, UM, and the BOT with the banners.

Buncha jerkoffs here, the Administration, and the media said they wouldn't be seen, that they would be ignored, and that they served no useful purpose.

So much for that crap.

Guy at WEZ - take a bow.

You boys done GOOD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
seriously, cant understate this, Goldens failures were accentutated by the banners, they shed total light on something that was flying under the radar with the cloud excuse

The WEZ dudes are heroes.

Statues of them should be made to honor them.

A toast to all of you brave men!

Advertisement
Auerbach_Red-2.jpg

Give those men a cigar.

Shout out to all the real fans at the games getting kicked out for the fire Al chants and having the fire Al Golden signs snatched from them.

Furreal. Ozar is a champ for organizing the fund raising and making it easy for people to participate.

Advertisement
Yes, thanks to the WEZ, but don't forget the accidental heroes, Steven Ross (Dan Campbell) and Dabo "58" Sweeney

Pouring one out for those crazy b@stards

View attachment 33023

Been sipping the same thing since news hit. Good to see someone with taste. And thanks the WEZ. I sat in West End Zone for decades of Dolphins and Cane games. Greatest game experience there is, or sadly was. Now that it is over, good luck to Al. Like the coal shovelers he loves, the dude worked hard. Just work on coal when he coached in jet fuel land.

Advertisement
Pouring one out for those crazy b@stards

View attachment 33023

Been sipping the same thing since news hit. Good to see someone with taste. And thanks the WEZ. I sat in West End Zone for decades of Dolphins and Cane games. Greatest game experience there is, or sadly was. Now that it is over, good luck to Al. Like the coal shovelers he loves, the dude worked hard. Just work on coal when he coached in jet fuel land.

Miami is a tough gig. It was out of his league. I don't drink to his demise as much as to the hope of the future for this program. I'll sip some more Blantons and put that old 50th Orange Bowl ticket stub from the greatest game ever back in my wallet. Let's Go Canes! We'll have some work to do in the morning.

The WEZ should be enshrined in the U Hall of Fame, for leading the charge against Fraulden's mediocrity.

Advertisement
Back