I want to start a rumor on Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone with twitter get it started that a BOT member says Golden will be fired after the bowl game and this thing will spread... At this point we need to put as much pressure on Golden and the UM admin as possible...

Identify the source.

Rumors?

This is an effective tactic. Ask high school girls, they know it work!

Unless it's a legit rumor on Twitter **** the coley stuff please don't start a thread. The moderators on this site need to ban any members that do so

Advertisement
Someone with twitter get it started that a BOT member says Golden will be fired after the bowl game and this thing will spread... At this point we need to put as much pressure on Golden and the UM admin as possible...

Yes that's a great idea. Start a rumor on Twitter, get the recruits worried and up in arms over nothing, and then still get stuck with Golden in the end. You're a flat out idiot. Remember what happened last time Twitter was worried about Golden? Nigel Bethel, Brandon Powell, Trevonte Valentine, etc. All flipped. Now I want to note that looking back I'm pretty glad those guys didn't stick. Not saying they are bad kids, just saying they all have had some issues since graduating HS (Powell's being that he enjoys Gainesville, he's crazy). Point is you let the school make their decisions and see how things play out. Don't try to be a hero, ***hole.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back