I want to start a rumor on Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMCANES777

Recruit
Someone with twitter get it started that a BOT member says Golden will be fired after the bowl game and this thing will spread... At this point we need to put as much pressure on Golden and the UM admin as possible...

Advertisement
Someone with twitter get it started that a BOT member says Golden will be fired after the bowl game and this thing will spread... At this point we need to put as much pressure on Golden and the UM admin as possible...

we don't want to waste practice time with him at the helm, fire him NOW

The more it blows up the more it will get Golden thinking moves are being made behind his back... It will also make the Admin think there are moves being made by the BOT behind their back... The pressure needs to be turned up as high as possible...

Advertisement

we don't want to waste practice time with him at the helm, fire him NOW

There won't be a new coach in here for the bowl practices anyway. Just let him carry on for a few more weeks then show him the exits.

The more it blows up the more it will get Golden thinking moves are being made behind his back... It will also make the Admin think there are moves being made by the BOT behind their back... The pressure needs to be turned up as high as possible...

Lol good effort but rethink your strategy.

You don't think people from admin monitor all canes boards?

You're a piece of ****. Think of a different way to word that in the title you assshole.

Advertisement
We have went thru 10+ replies and not a single person has mentioned money.It will cost $10mil
to buy out Golden.Reread Manny's article in the Herald and you may have a better picture.

If it isn't in the plans now this will definitely do it

image.jpg

If true: It's a good thing we are playing in an early bowl game. UM also needs to have the new HC on the line. Hopefully it's Butch.

Advertisement
Brilliant idea to announce in a public forum a plan to start a rumor. Stay away from sharp objects.

The way the calendar falls this year, that could be the compromise. We'll play in a bowl in 3 weeks or so. Especially true if they know who they'd want, and they are comfortable he'd still be available. You have to be ready to hit the ground recruiting on 1/4.

Advertisement
No he won't. He will either be fired this week or he won't be fired at all. Unfortunately, I think it's the latter. Complete joke of a program.

We have went thru 10+ replies and not a single person has mentioned money.It will cost $10mil
to buy out Golden.Reread Manny's article in the Herald and you may have a better picture.

It won't cost the U 10 Million, thats face value of his contract. It will be a reduced amount that is already pre negotiated. If the admin wants him gone we gots the money to make it happen, question is will the admin and the BOT cough up the dough? The real amount is probably 5-7 million...just a guess on my part and its paid out over time not all at once.

No he won't. He will either be fired this week or he won't be fired at all. Unfortunately, I think it's the latter. Complete joke of a program.

I tend to agree. Although, with a blowout loss in a toilet bowl game, it could happen then as well.

One other variable I think (hope) factors into the situation is whether the coach they want *cough*Butch*cough* is available and terms can be agreed on.

8 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back