I want to believe, but I can't.

We all have reached the "if they don't care, why should we" phase.

Just hate that I'm there. This is usually when I start getting amped up, the only thing I am amped for is the ticker update stating that Al Golden has been fired by the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Brock beat the Gators and that is how I will remember him!

Man I remember being so ****ed watching this game I stopped watching it at halftime and went to the bar and drank a bunch more. Came back and turned on the TV and we were getting ready to win that game. It is that game that I never think a game is over..

Lucky enough to be at that game, the OB was rocking that night

The Orange Bowl, one of my biggest sports regrets was not making it to a game in the Orange Bowl.

Brock had an up and down career I did like him though

Brock would have been fine if Clappy had kept him in a shotgun formation most of the time. Another case of chitty coaching. I just wonder if we will EVER have a solid coaching staff again. Have already written this season off as a lost cause. 4-8

Advertisement
I see auto correct got you as well...

I do agree, though. A more experienced Kaaya will be able to get the right play called. True freshmen QBs aren't known for being able to identify things as quickly, and getting the right play called. He did about as well as a true freshman could, but if he improves in this area, we'll see a really, really good O this year.
Kauai needs to change more plays at the LOS and own this offense.

I'm Al-in.

al-in.jpg

Also, Kaaya is such a better pro prospect than Berlin. Berlin was the most over-rated QB in history coming out of HS. I'm glad he beat the gators one time, but it's all he ever really did here.

Advertisement
Walford, Dorsett, and Johnson accounted for 60% of the reception yards and 70% of the rushing yards last season. They were also among the top 80 players taken in the NFL Draft.

Say all you want about talent on the roster, but that is a void you just don't replace. This, in conjunction with big questions at OL, mean Kaaya could very well regress.

This, too, doesn't take into account Miami is led by one of the absolute worst coaching staffs in College Football.

Also, Kaaya is such a better pro prospect than Berlin. Berlin was the most over-rated QB in history coming out of HS. I'm glad he beat the gators one time, but it's all he ever really did here.

Brock was erratic at times, but he beat the Gators twice, including in the 2004 Gator Bowl, and notched 3 victories against FSU in 2003-04, including The 2003 Orange Bowl.
That's 5-0 against two of our most detested rivals, not too shabby.

A retarded monkey would've taken us to an undefeated season during Brocks Jr year. That team was loaded, and the D was sickening .

He was a hot mess. He was above average his Sr year, but still was inconsistent

Advertisement

I believe that Ron Powlus would like to have a word with you.

Walford, Dorsett, and Johnson accounted for 60% of the reception yards and 70% of the rushing yards last season. They were also among the top 80 players taken in the NFL Draft.

Say all you want about talent on the roster, but that is a void you just don't replace. This, in conjunction with big questions at OL, mean Kaaya could very well regress.

This, too, doesn't take into account Miami is led by one of the absolute worst coaching staffs in College Football.

+1

(if not the worse)

Advertisement

+1

(if not the worse)

Hey, but at least we got the WEFENSE. #TRENDINGUP

End this thread.

You are not considered a difference maker with a career record of 6-7.

The difference makers on last years team were Duke, Dorsett, Walford and Flowers.

Kayaa is a JAG without difference makers around him in our system. He is a smart steady player that can be a Ken Dorsey type, but he needs superior play makers around him to succeed.

Every QB that Texas A&M, Ohio St or Auburn line up are great because of their system and spread option threat.

Using your "reasoning" any QB that isn't a running QB is just a JAG without difference makers around him.

I think that is what he means. Personally, this is Miami and Ken is Miami QB dna type just like an aggressive attack first defense.

Advertisement
Back