I want to believe, but I can't.

Al Fol preachin' the truth!

LOL at anyone who thinks Bye Felicia is the answer. Every defense we played put 11 in the box to stop Duke, and Kaaya still couldn't complete ONE 2nd half pass all year.

Wait till he doesn't have Duke, can't dump the ball off to Walford, and doesn't have a wide open Dorsett EVERY play, and has no OL.

Dude lost 7 games with NFL talent, and only ONE of those teams had ANYWHERE near the talent level we had He could lose 8-9 with Marvis Frazier at RB and the Dropsy Brothers at WR.

His Mom mouthing off on message boards and FB seems to be Kaaya's best attribute.

Advertisement
I really want to see the biggest disaster in football history. Like 3-9, and half the players quit mid season.

Something SOOOO awful, the Golden **** suckers like James and the BOT who PRAISE Golden and claim that our fans are morons ho don't know that records and wins are meaningless are so discredited, they have to leave the country.

There are HS coaches in S FL that would have the U back up top in short order!!!

I want disaster! I want to see the ACC threaten to kick us out, because we are so bad.

I want Folden and Blake James GONE!!!!

I am gonna put Mike "The Clown" London in my will if he can beat us again next year!

We are NOT winning ANYTHING until these lowlifes are gone. Period.

You are not considered a difference maker with a career record of 6-7.

The difference makers on last years team were Duke, Dorsett, Walford and Flowers.

Kayaa is a JAG without difference makers around him in our system. He is a smart steady player that can be a Ken Dorsey type, but he needs superior play makers around him to succeed.

Every QB that Texas A&M, Ohio St or Auburn line up are great because of their system and spread option threat.
Texas A&M? They've had 1 good QB and a bajillon years.

I really want to see the biggest disaster in football history. Like 3-9, and half the players quit mid season.

Something SOOOO awful, the Golden **** suckers like James and the BOT who PRAISE Golden and claim that our fans are morons ho don't know that records and wins are meaningless are so discredited, they have to leave the country.

There are HS coaches in S FL that would have the U back up top in short order!!!

I want disaster! I want to see the ACC threaten to kick us out, because we are so bad.

I want Folden and Blake James GONE!!!!

I am gonna put Mike "The Clown" London in my will if he can beat us again next year!

We are NOT winning ANYTHING until these lowlifes are gone. Period.

If that's what it takes. Would be great for us to somehow pull off a big season and have him leave for another job, at least that way we don't have to suffer through another wasted season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back