I want to be optimistic....

Canes21

Junior
Banned
but I'm just not feeling anything right now. All excitement is gone. This doesn't even hurt like an FSU loss should.

-Kaaya sucks. I'm tired of defending him. He can have all the physical tools in the world, but he is not a winner. Maybe he'll turn the corner. I'm not holding my breath.

-The defense is legit. That's nice.

-We still control our destiny in the coastal, but I don't even care. Maybe by next Saturday I'll be pumped again, but right now I feel nothing for this team.

Advertisement
I think we beat UNC but Va Tech and Bud Foster will eat our O-line and Kaaya alive in Blacksburgh.

Advertisement
I'm going to see how they look against UNC before completely throwing in the towel on this season....

Still, this one hurt. Kaaya was handcuffed by some bad playcalling and a couple terrible drops, but I just don't have confidence in him to be consistent. The clutch 4th down must-have touchdown throw was really nice, but why the **** did we have to be in that situation in the first place???

I'm going to see how they look against UNC before completely throwing in the towel on this season....

Still, this one hurt. Kaaya was handcuffed by some bad playcalling and a couple terrible drops, but I just don't have confidence in him to be consistent. The clutch 4th down must-have touchdown throw was really nice, but why the **** did we have to be in that situation in the first place???

Because Kaaya put us there with the INT and constant inaccurate throws. Our very first possession isn't a three and out if Walton doesn't have to lay down to catch the ball basically. He hits him in stride and Walton has enough space between him and his man that he gets the first.

Let's get something straight. This is not a good FSU team. UL ran a train on this same defense we couldn't do **** on. Clemson will beat the tar outta them. Just cause we can beat up on scrubs does not make us legit. We still suck.

I don't think we dropped this one because of Kaaya...I think we dropped this one because Ritch forgot that we have TE's on the team and you are allowed to throw to them...or any WR in the middle of the field.

Advertisement
If we take care of business these next two games, then maybe I'll be invested again like I was coming into this game. If we beat UNC and VT, then there is no reason that we shouldn't be 11-1 in Charlotte. Our schedule is weak sauce.

Advertisement
Back