I want my money back!

Advertisement
“If” football is canceled, I want a refund for my season ticket purchase. I know this university and I guarantee they will give a “CREDIT” for ticket purchases later. Tell me I’m wrong 🤔
I mentioned it before. You know that's exactly how they've done it...

Advertisement
Right! Lol we go as a huge group and someone from it just sent me a text “so you think if we can’t attend games, the university will refund us our money”. I answered LMAO NO!!!!
I could see them making us purchase a season in advance after this 😂😂😂
No doubt...

Try to relax. Football is coming.
and...
and...
and...
and...
Miami-Dade and Broward counties are reopening Monday (go get your hair cut and go out on a date. You'll feel better)
and...
and...
and...

Advertisement
Guessing I spend a month, more or close to what you take home a year 🤔 I’m not afraid to do this here. Are you big spender? I’ll bet my American Express is enough to break you. 😂 I’m assuming you do very well by most standards fwiw

Guessing I spend a month, more or close to what you take home a year 🤔 I’m not afraid to do this here. Are you big spender? I’ll bet my American Express is enough to break you. 😂 I’m assuming you do very well by most standards fwiw
:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Advertisement
“If” football is canceled, I want a refund for my season ticket purchase. I know this university and I guarantee they will give a “CREDIT” for ticket purchases later. Tell me I’m wrong 🤔

What does the force majuere clause say in the agreement?

OP Is the dude trying to collect a buddy’s poker debt from his widow at the guy’s funeral.

All the while telling her he doesn’t need the money, it’s just the principle.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back