I wanna go back

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
And take the blue pill.

I wanna go back to 2006 when I was just a fan of the Canes. Saturdays were fantastic and id see our recruits on signing day in the local paper. The accompanying article was always positive regarding the class, and I didnt know any better either way. **** I was hopeful.

But then I joined a miami message board and really started following 'crootin. Ooooooooweeeeeee my **** how different it is now. lol

Aint no way I can turn it off now...****. And dis the craziest crootin season I eva seen.

Da **** gon happen next.

Advertisement
And take the blue pill.

I wanna go back to 2006 when I was just a fan of the Canes. Saturdays were fantastic and id see our recruits on signing day in the local paper. The accompanying article was always positive regarding the class, and I didnt know any better either way. **** I was hopeful.

But then I joined a miami message board and really started following 'crootin. Ooooooooweeeeeee my **** how different it is now. lol

Aint no way I can turn it off now...****. And dis the craziest crootin season I eva seen.

Da **** gon happen next.

Nothing will ever be crazier than 2013.

We were waiting for **** near half our class on signing day and struck out on 2/3, with accompanying ALL TIMER conspiracy theories for Collins, MT, Kirkland and Keef...not to mention Collins' fake girlfriend, then the ridiculous Collins Mama drama and us actually landing Coley and Grace.

Advertisement
for me it was last year....I woke up at 7 am all excited to see MT and Kirkland talk smack about Miami... and so a ***** named Alex **** over his own mother for a fat white high school coach.

i haven't been the same since...

but thats how it was back then you would only know them when they signed

now with social media and youtube its so easy i remember making my own highlight tape vhs

kids these days dont even have to make their own

Advertisement
611.gif

Started following recruiting the year we got 5 star QB Kyle Wright (ha!). Always read the message board at Canesport and loosely followed there (never subscribed). Found this site a year ago and it's changed everything. Totally hooked.

Started following recruiting the year we got 5 star QB Kyle Wright (ha!). Always read the message board at Canesport and loosely followed there (never subscribed). Found this site a year ago and it's changed everything. Totally hooked.

I started the Kyle Wright year also I think he and Chris Leak were the 2 best players in the country that year.

Advertisement
I started in 1993 before the original Grassy site with nightly faxes from Allen Wallace of SuperPrep. He was the man back in the day. His competition was Max "Smell my finger" ... I mean Emfinger. That guy sucked. The faxes were almost illegible (kinda like this Board with all of the haters) but I would read them nightly to see if I could find out where Lamont Green was headed or whether Burgess was leaning to Miami or the Gator. You were excited to hear that Miami signed Shayon Tresvant and knew there really was a RB named JC Penny well before The Herald wrote a column.

You knew less back then but it sure was fun.

OP is right. I remember when I didnt know who the **** signed ,cept MAYBE 1 or 2 high profile cats. Now I'm hooked. Requesting national signing day off like its my birthday & **** Lol

No lie, I love to hate this **** everyday.

Big ups to the whole CIS staff for getting me through the work day...I mean uh, for all the great info.

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
No lie, I love to hate this **** everyday.

Big ups to the whole CIS staff for getting me through the work day...I mean uh, for all the great info.

:stormwarning:

I've swore I wouldn't be back till signing day about a half a dozen times since the Louisville game. Welp......I went a couple days.

I'm middle of the road with recruiting. By the time signing comes around I know all the story lines, but I don't experience highs or lows. If Jonny HoFer picks Miami great, if he doesn't **** 'em. I'm certainly not getting bent out of shape over what some teenager decides to do.

Following recruiting is an addiction of mine. I sit infront of the TV all day NSD. I was subscribed on scout for like a yr and mike bakas never updated anything. I commend Pete and the CIS staff for the work they do and giving it away for FREE. If they decided to make us pay I'd drop cash without hesitation.

I go back to the late 80's when Greg Jones from Edison was signed. When Armstead was getting hyped as the next great linebacker at the UM.

Advertisement
Back