I truly believe Treon Harris has that "it" factor

Advertisement
cowherd saying how all the top schools are recruiting dual threat QB's right now. treon fits that mold. i want his kid bad.

Last edited:
Half of his throws were off his back foot just imagine how he would do under center with a decent OLine! I'm sold! Just hope he picks that "UM Swag" hat come Wednesday

Advertisement
cowherd saying how all the top schools are recruiting duel threat QB's right now. treon fits that mold. i want his kid bad.

how many HS are running Pro Style any way......cowherd is a ****.

i actually enjoy listening to him. but the fact is that even the nfl is moving in that direction. not saying i don't love kaaya...just that it would be a nice option to have.

Last edited:
Harris is the one kid i could care less aboit getting and he has a thread lol wtf people we have 2 qbs that are light years ahead of him

Advertisement
This fan base is just crazy at times. We haven't seen a good QB in over 10 years at this program. We got nobody on this roster that has proven they can even be that guy. Yet we should turn away, or hope Treon goes to another program?

You take this young man, and give him the same shot. That Williams, Olsen, and Kaaya will get, and pray out of the 4. You have that guy that you have been lacking for so long.

You take this young man, and give him the same shot. That Williams, Olsen, and Kaaya will get, and pray out of the 4. You have that guy that you have been lacking for so long.

This...+ 1000

If one of the 4 (and then the subsequent 3 after Williams graduates next year) pans out and is a great player, it'll be worth it. The other 2 can go the way of K. Kelly.

Nothing is better for a program than if it's players have competition for playing time.

This...+ 1000

If one of the 4 (and then the subsequent 3 after Williams graduates next year) pans out and is a great player, it'll be worth it. The other 2 can go the way of K. Kelly.

Out of Kaaya, Olsen and Harris, which do you think is a pauper's version of Kenny Kelly?
I will give you a hint.
It's not Kaaya or Olsen.

Advertisement
this will not end well if he comes here....

Now we're selling him on changing our O to more of a read option? How would that benefit Kaaya? Kaaya's a cerebral pocket passer...

So if they see Kaaya flourishing in our present offense and don't see the change to the read option, Harris and pops are gonna throw a **** fit about the U not putting them in a position to succeed.

If this kid is smart, he'll go to Auburn.

A 5'11 QB just won the Super Bowl. Granted it was on the back of a beastly defense, but he made tons of plays for them all season.

Advertisement

This...+ 1000

Out of Kaaya, Olsen and Harris, which do you think is a pauper's version of Kenny Kelly?
I will give you a hint.
It's not Kaaya or Olsen.

no idea. But IMHO, if the 'winner' of the QB position battle is close to the guy who played instead of Kelly, we're good. Again, all I know is competition for playing time is a good good thing. I don't care which one wins the battle...as long as someone wins the battle (and isn't handed the job).

ok I'm going to put my two cents in and a lot of people will disagree with me, but If I had to select one member out the three(rosier, kaaya, treon), then treon is a no brainer. One, his 4.4 speed will allow us to alternate our offense which would be a better fit for next years recruiting class, two, kaaya concerns me with his inability to escape the pocket, he takes too many sacks when pressured, three treon can read defenses better than the other two. Last, HE IS A LEGACY PLAYER AND FROM THE TERRITORY.

this will not end well if he comes here....

Now we're selling him on changing our O to more of a read option? How would that benefit Kaaya? Kaaya's a cerebral pocket passer...

So if they see Kaaya flourishing in our present offense and don't see the change to the read option, Harris and pops are gonna throw a **** fit about the U not putting them in a position to succeed.

If this kid is smart, he'll go to Auburn.

Coley won't have to reinvent his offense, too fit these different QB's. If Treon makes it at QB. His playbook will have different wrinkles in it. Yet it won't be a total blow if Kaaya/Olsen was to get hurt, or vice versus.

Advertisement
Back