I told yall

MIATL

Senior
... UNC was legit.

Maybe y'all will listen to me about the coaching search ...

No Miami re-treads.

Hire Mullen, Herman, or Fuente ... In that order.

It's time to move forward, not go backwards ...

Advertisement
UNC is good, but they aren't this good. Miami is just this bad.

UNC still lost to South Carolina and played tight games against GT, UVA and Pitt. They just look really good because the ACC is really bad.

... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

Mullen......no thanks. Herman though, yes please!!!!

Advertisement
... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

Why so we can lose by 20 to Navy? LOL

Butch built North Carolina

You told us that the 8-1 ranked team who was favored by 12.5 points would win.

Impressive work.

I will listen to your opinion in regards to coaching.

... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

You want a cookie?

Advertisement
... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

You argument as to why your opinion on the coaching search should be put on a pedestal is because you said an 8-1 team was good and the majority of people agreed? :monkey-serious: Get over yourself and stop trying to make a ridiculous parallel to try and discredit Butch and inflate your opinion's worth.

You told us that the 8-1 ranked team who was favored by 12.5 points would win.

Impressive work.

I will listen to your opinion in regards to coaching.

No, I said they would win out and win the Coastal.

But no worries, bro.

Advertisement
Where is the brainless Broke with his prediction that since we beat UNC last year we'll beat them this year LMAO. Or him wanting Chud over Patterson... I don't make this stuff the dude has an unbelievable thinking process

... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

You argument as to why your opinion on the coaching search should be put on a pedestal is because you said an 8-1 team was good and the majority of people agreed? :monkey-serious: Get over yourself and stop trying to make a ridiculous parallel to try and discredit Butch and inflate your opinion's worth.

Slow down. My post was about more than just your dad.

You don't really have to play "Save a Butch" in every thread. Lol

But to be clear ... Many posters were knocking UNC. Now, y'all admit that they're good?

How can that be possible? I thought your dad was the only one able to build a decent team at a basketball school ...

... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

Slow down. My post was about more than just your dad.

You don't really have to play "Save a Butch" in every thread. Lol

But to be clear ... Many posters were knocking UNC. Now, y'all admit that they're good?

How can that be possible? I thought your dad was the only one able to build a decent team at a basketball school ...

He's not my father but it would be cool to have his evaluation and recruiting skills in my genetic code.

Your post was, "...UNC is legit. It's time to listen to ME about the coaching search." thus saying that your opinion somehow matters more and and is more factual.

You play the, "Bash Butch," game more in every thread than I play, "Save Butch," and my post yesterday about him was a whole lot more balanced and honest than the two sides of the argument are in case you didn't notice.

Please show me how many people were saying UNC was bad. The majority of people said they were a good team. It isn't really admitting it when it was said willingly four days ago.

And my father isn't a football coach but if you're referring to Butch still you would realize and see past your relentless need to discredit him that I said what Mack Brown did at UNC was more impressive (he got 10 years to do it) and Butch should've accomplished much more in Year 3 at UNC then he did. What are you confused over?

Advertisement
... UNC was legit.

No Miami re-treads.

I don't think people were questioning whether UNC was a good team or not. You have completely taken this out of context as you try to compare Butch and Fedora at UNC.

You talk about Butch not accomplishing anything at UNC, but neglect the suspensions handed to him in year 4. This is year 4 for Fedora and there is no suspensions of half his team. Before year 4, people were starting to ask if Fedora was on the hot seat. Not a good comparison at all.

You also neglected the fact that Butch took over a 3 win team. Fedora took a team with Butch's players that just won 8 games with half the team suspended. Fedora was not handed the trash that Butch was.

Lastly, Butch actually played a respectable schedule while he was rebuilding UNC. The Coastal was stronger than it is now, and UNC was at the bottom. I did not say it was a murderer's row, but it was decent. UNC's schedule this season is really really soft. Please show me who they have played that is actually a really good team. Pitt, South Carolina? Pitt is a decent team, but they are nothing special. South Carolina is crap this year. Duke, nope. VT, nope. Virginia, nope. Miami, nope.

None of these points say that UNC is not a good. They just say you are making poor comparisons to make your point.

Advertisement
Back