I thought Daniel Mcmillan was a Cane?

I'm about to keep it really real up in this joint.

Recruiting Jacksonville is a damned waste of time...not just because we don't land anyone from there...but it's because its also an overrated place to recruit.

Past five recruiting classes, only one player worth his star rating came from the area. And that was AJ Jenkins.

I guess we'll see how AC Leonard turns out in the end, and yeah, Sam Barrington has been decent for SoFla, and Louis Nix is playing for Notre Dame...but ehhh, there's been one legit baller that was highly rated.

I wouldn't waste my time in the area.

This.

Daytona Beach is where I'd really like to see us improve.
+1

I'd like to make some inroads at Mainland, they always seem to have some Div I talent

Advertisement
I'm about to keep it really real up in this joint.

Recruiting Jacksonville is a damned waste of time...not just because we don't land anyone from there...but it's because its also an overrated place to recruit.

Past five recruiting classes, only one player worth his star rating came from the area. And that was AJ Jenkins.

I guess we'll see how AC Leonard turns out in the end, and yeah, Sam Barrington has been decent for SoFla, and Louis Nix is playing for Notre Dame...but ehhh, there's been one legit baller that was highly rated.

I wouldn't waste my time in the area.

This.

Daytona Beach is where I'd really like to see us improve.
+1

I'd like to make some inroads at Mainland, they always seem to have some Div I talent

We missed the **** boat on that one.

I'd like to see how Powell turns out as a senior...he's got some potential 2 b gud!

Advertisement
Back