I think we will look back at Florida game like Washington in 2000 (in a way)

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Rip me if you want but IDGAF.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mean we have the greatest talent in history assembling on the field or likely to make a run at national title only to be screwed out despite beating FSU...

I purely mean that for all the disastrous plays, the coulda shoulda woulda, the insane hot takes on the board about how after one game you just KNOW manny, enos, thomas, your mother sucks, the loser mentality that Florida must suck because you think we suck vs them possibly being good and not playing perfect because it’s both the first game and they played a young but worthy opponent.....we still are going to go on a run this season.

I’m not a homer. I’m not a negative always know it all wanna be like some here. But I was at both games and in similar but not exact way that’s what I came away with. The difference being more mistakes this time with a first time first game staff vs a staff that had been around together and coming off momentum at the end of the previous season vs chaos.

Stop being so negative, start thinking critically but not always looking to hate first think second. Sure I could be wrong and I’ll come and own it but I think we wind up against Clemson with at most one more loss but not sure I see that either. Let’s see.

EDIT:

And for all of you “I see a post like this every year after we lose our first game” brain surgeons:
  • Well I see your stupid “the sky is falling, I can judge a whole staff on day one with a freshman Qband at a quasi away game” and offshoots of it ******* daily including offseason yet most (not all) couldn’t tell me a zone vs man to man if your life depended on it
  • Not from me

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rip me if you want but Igor.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mean we have the greatest talent in history assembling on the field or likely to make a run at national title only to be screwed out despite beating FSU...

I purely mean that for all the disastrous plays, the coulda shoulda woulda, the insane hot takes on the board about how after one game you just KNOW manny, enos, thomas, your mother sucks, the loser mentality that Florida must suck because you think we suck vs them possibly being good and not playing perfect because it’s both the first game and they played a young but worth opponent.....we still are going to go on a run this season.

I’m not a homer. I’m not a negative always know it all wanna be like some here. But I was at both games and in similar but not exact way that’s what I came away with. The difference being more mistakes this time with a first time first game staff vs a staff that had been around together and coming off momentum at the end of the previous season vs chaos.

Stop being so negative, start thinking critically but not always looking to hate first think second. Sure I could be wrong and I’ll come and own it but I think we wind up against Clemson with at most one more loss but not sure I see that either. Let’s see.
I said the same thing to a coworker this morning! Maybe I have my canes shades on (I always do) but I feel like it’s very similar.

Who is Igor?
D05C78BD-1A3B-4BB6-A560-AF1C643526FD.gif

Advertisement
you guys act like 10 sacks is just going to vanish..

I get we won't see those D ends again until clemson, but we're on pace for FIVE sacks from just the tackles alone if this keeps up per game.

you guys act like 10 sacks is just going to vanish..

I get we won't see those D ends again until clemson, but we're on pace for FIVE sacks from just the tackles alone if this keeps up per game.
do you think jarren is just never gonna improve his mental clock? bc if he had, that’s about half those sacks gone. i can all but guarantee you he’s gonna be night and day on that before the end of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool another person with reading comprehension issues that I already qualified
Then change your thread title that tries to link the two. The two teams have one thing in common and that is they both played Florida.

Nobody outside of a homer Miami fan will ever think there is a similarity. Not hours after the game or after the season.

This team will lose more games to teams it has no business losing too. Just like the 05 team did.

Advertisement
Back