I think we need to show strength in numbers and boycott all UM game’s. I feel sorry for the players but sometimes you have to tear something down

Advertisement
Advertisement
On Christmas morning I opened a present that had a Canes hoodie and two Canes T-shirts in it. I smiled, said thank you this is awesome. 20 minutes later I told my girl, please do not buy me any more Canes gear.

I can't and won't tell anyone else how to play this situation, but as for me. I truly believe the Canes football program is dead; Not dying, DEAD. The administration got exactly what they wanted from the move to the ACC; Financial stability without the need to put a winning product on the field. Sure they might back into a 9 win season every now and again (if they can schedule enough Wagner Colleges) but this will never be a serious program again. UM will never again compete for anything more than the Coastal division.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You whiners are an embarrassment to the rest of our fan base. The games will be played with or without you in the stands. Isn't like ticket revenue going to make or break the University, you'll just show more recruits how bad the support will be if they commit SMH. Please leave and move on to another school to give this incredible support to. Get some jorts and head up to gainesville with your fanaticism. If you're an ALUM - shame on you.

Advertisement
We need to stand together as fans . Period point blank boycott everything. I feel sorry for the players but sometimes you have to tear something completely down to bring it back up the way it is supposed to be.
Or

You & who ever thinks like this are just front runners. Not even fans of the team.. Doing this is so much worse then these arm chair "insert sports team you claim to be a fan of". Its more or less the same as when fantasy football first was introduced; it was basically dubbed a - computer nerd type of hobby. Until they introduced the daily wager versions. Where if you pony up a certain amount of money.. then they'll I guess cover even more just in case the consumer loses with monopoly money, which gets the dumby hooked; Which is why they put the projected stats next to the actual athletes name. aka;

That is how capitalism + propaganda works/tv ads/billboards, etc.

I doubt anyone brought up Bill Belichicks previous head coach stint in Cleveland after he helped create the patriots dynasty. & kids like to forget that he was hand picked by Bill Parcell to take over the nyj head coach job - after he was the defensive coach for the giants when both Bill's were part of that coaching staff.

Little kids I guess forget that to play any sport at a professional (get paid money) takes actuall skill, and/or time and effort. & douches get all mad when a certain player leaves a team for more money in a sport like football. When they get paid in text books in school.. Even then kids/media 'stay in the lane bigots'; They forget the athletes are actual real people that came from an era before selfy sticks and etc.

Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White - The list goes on and on. But historically all the "goat's" played when the couch potato players were maybe not even out the womb. Except for Tom Brady, but look at his combine critics. And then look at the statistics when he had Randy Moss & Wes Welker to throw to.

On Christmas morning I opened a present that had a Canes hoodie and two Canes T-shirts in it. I smiled, said thank you this is awesome. 20 minutes later I told my girl, please do not buy me any more Canes gear.

I can't and won't tell anyone else how to play this situation, but as for me. I truly believe the Canes football program is dead; Not dying, DEAD. The administration got exactly what they wanted from the move to the ACC; Financial stability without the need to put a winning product on the field. Sure they might back into a 9 win season every now and again (if they can schedule enough Wagner Colleges) but this will never be a serious program again. UM will never again compete for anything more than the Coastal division.

Don't blame you

No need to punish the players, on campus protest in front of the administration building need to happen ASAP. This is how you bring attention to a situation and force change!!!

Yeah, get that guy who organized that 4 man mass protest when it was learned the Orange Bowl was going to be torn down.
I heard it was lit.

Advertisement
Back