I think we can get a little TV love if...

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
we dominate and win by at least 60. I just want to win, but a 35-7 game will get no attention. We want attention, it is good for The U.
Beating these Cats by 60 will get us some much needed attention. Maybe even some votes. What do you gents think?
Just win Muthafackers!
Go Canes!
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Let's win by 60 and find out. There's no downside to that.

So...what we drinking tonight? Something with Red Bull maybe?

Advertisement
Wisconsin wins against Mich and we give CMU a BCU style beatdown and we will get some votes.That will be the extent of national recognition until we hand UVA a convincing L.

Baylor 2014-15 was dropping over 50 and even 70 every week and nobody got butt hurt. And it also gave them national attention. I’m riddin with OP.
Media will hate us if we win or if we lose. Gotta go back to the JJ philosophy of not feeling bad about our 3rd stringers running up the score.
Our 3rd string back has a **** sparq score in the stratosphere. No way I’m telling Robert Burns to slow the fuq down. I’m not telling T”Cory to ease up. Not telling Harvey to chill. Fugg I’m gonna tell Mark Pope to take the route off. That kind of talk makes you lose respect as a coach to these kids that grew up smashing people.

Advertisement
we dominate and win by at least 60. I just want to win, but a 35-7 game will get no attention. We want attention, it is good for The U.
Beating these Cats by 60 will get us some much needed attention. Maybe even some votes. What do you gents think?
Just win Muthafackers!
Go Canes!
Yep than we can all talk about how great our offense is against big time CMU

Just win Muthafackers!
Go Canes!
It would be great to beat CMU by 60 and I would love to see it. At this point however, I want to see us dominate conference opponents. Not trying to be negative. Just anxious to get into our conference schedule so we can start turning this season around which I know we can. To be honest it's 10-2 or bust for me. I know that we can do it and frankly I'll be ****ed if we don't. This team's goal should be to close out the regular season with 10 straight wins. There is no margin for error but we don't need a one.

Advertisement
CMU is not like BC, there are a much better team and better coached. Yes I would love to win by 60 but I don't believe we are at that point yet to blown away teams that have a pulse like we did last week. A 28 point win is about what I see in this game.

Let's win by 60 and find out. There's no downside to that.

So...what we drinking tonight? Something with Red Bull maybe?

Score goes up based on what and how much you drink... or until at some point you wouldn't know the score

We just need to get an early lead so that the second team and freshman can get plenty of reps. We're not going to get any props for beating CMU regardless the score. Just keep getting better each week, the rest will come as we go through the rest of the ACC schedule.

Advertisement
CMU is not an FCS team like Bethune. CMU would probably lay at least 50 on Bethune if not more. We should beat them by a bunch of scores, but the talent level is significantly better than Bethune

It literally makes no difference to the progression of this team whether we win 35-7 or 65-7, nobody outside of the canes fans will care either way. You don’t get extra style points for scoring 60 points versus 40 points for team like CMU

The only thing that’s going to count this year is whether this is a significantly improved team at the end of the season versus the beginning of the season.

We will take care of central Michigan today, but there are a lot of areas that have to significantly improve for this Miami team, and it’s going to take the better part of this year to get all the pieces functioning correctly and working together.

We can make these improvements while still winning, but bumps on the road will not surprise me going forward.

Diaz may or may not be the guy, but it’s going to take a sample size of dozens of games to know for sure

Advertisement
Back