I think we are really going to be surprised this year

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
**LONG*** I am not drinking Kool - Aid, so I will state facts, mixed with a little bit of my truth. Manny Diaz is my coach! All the criticism from last year he deserved. The awesome thing is, he knows he does. Everything that needed to be addressed he did it.

With that criticism comes truth. We were severely upset this season because we looked at where we were incorrectly. We were a 7-6 team, and the worst mistake Manuel made was hiring an OC that was actually worse than Richt and his son. Not only that but Enos had an entitled cancerous personality.

So here are my truths integrated with facts. Before Manuel's inaugural year. We were 7-6. Manny came in first year coach ****y and thinking he had the answers that would bring about a solution. (There are many statistics that show, that we are an elite team when we score 30 points or more the last 4 years.) So without the solution Manny turned us into a 6-7 team.

One more loss than last year with below as factors:

-We lost 3 games because of the kicker - Baxa was horrible, I mean at a historical level.

-We lost 3 starters on the Defensive line

-We lost two NFL starting safeties

-Enos was worse than Richt

-Linebacker room became unbelievably thin because of injuries. ( real big deal when your offense is absolutely last in the country on 3rd downs)

So the surprise with all the additions. D'Eriq coupled with Rhett, more maturity and depth defensively. I am predicting a slightly below LSU type turnaround. All they did was change the offense. We have done so much more,and we all remember that LSU and the country was wanting to get rid of their coach. The school kept him and they are champions. We actually could of beat them the year we played if our offense was not horribly predictable. Malik Rosier was still making plays! That's hilarious. God Bless mucho love Canes fam

Advertisement
I am excited as well. Love him or hate him, manny had a great off season and deserves to see play this out.

Biggest win by far is King - gives our talented QB room time to grow and mature. He also gives us the possibility to string together a 10 win season and fill up the recruiting funnel. Future looks promising.

Advertisement
**LONG***All the criticism from last year he deserved.

Not really. Dude didn't recruit or coach offense prior to taking the HC job. If you think he's responsible for the absolute disaster that was the QB or OL rooms, my friend Nevin has a great investment in a chain of grocery stores for you.

Jon Richt is taking bong hits on his dad's couch right now.

Advertisement
We will PROBABLY win the Corstal.

Then Clemson will show us how far we have to go to get out of having to play the F#%king Badgers every year when we happen to be playing well.

And we had BETTER beat the F#%king Badgers this time or we will never be able to look the Oregon fan base in the face.

And I do NOT want to have to listen to that cancerous Mario stuff again if Wisconsin beats us.

I am excited as well. Love him or hate him, manny had a great off season and deserves to see play this out.

Biggest win by far is King - gives our talented QB room time to grow and mature. He also gives us the possibility to string together a 10 win season and fill up the recruiting funnel. Future looks promising.

I hope you're wrong. If the biggest win is Reed, things are going to be good.

King does seem very mature though. Either he changes the mentality in the QB room or one more needs to go. So, SO glad Jarren is gone.

Advertisement
I'll be surprised either way. Either we do well and I'm surprised because Manny is the head coach, or we suck again and I'm surprised because we added so much talent.

**LONG*** I am not drinking Kool - Aid, so I will state facts, mixed with a little bit of my truth. Manny Diaz is my coach! All the criticism from last year he deserved. The awesome thing is, he knows he does. Everything that needed to be addressed he did it.

With that criticism comes truth. We were severely upset this season because we looked at where we were incorrectly. We were a 7-6 team, and the worst mistake Manuel made was hiring an OC that was actually worse than Richt and his son. Not only that but Enos had an entitled cancerous personality.

So here are my truths integrated with facts. Before Manuel's inaugural year. We were 7-6. Manny came in first year coach ****y and thinking he had the answers that would bring about a solution. (There are many statistics that show, that we are an elite team when we score 30 points or more the last 4 years.) So without the solution Manny turned us into a 6-7 team.

One more loss than last year with below as factors:

-We lost 3 games because of the kicker - Baxa was horrible, I mean at a historical level.

-We lost 3 starters on the Defensive line

-We lost two NFL starting safeties

-Enos was worse than Richt

-Linebacker room became unbelievably thin because of injuries. ( real big deal when your offense is absolutely last in the country on 3rd downs)

So the surprise with all the additions. D'Eriq coupled with Rhett, more maturity and depth defensively. I am predicting a slightly below LSU type turnaround. All they did was change the offense. We have done so much more,and we all remember that LSU and the country was wanting to get rid of their coach. The school kept him and they are champions. We actually could of beat them the year we played if our offense was not horribly predictable. Malik Rosier was still making plays! That's hilarious. God Bless mucho love Canes fam

Everything you said was FACTS.

Your assumption about why we failed in 2019 is CORRECT.

But don't let that make you believe the CIS haters are going to allow you to say this without them flaming you for being a "Manny slurper"

Advertisement
Everything you said was FACTS.

Your assumption about why we failed in 2019 is CORRECT.

But don't let that make you believe the CIS haters are going to allow you to say this without them flaming you for being a "Manny slurper"
U mean the one trick ponies?

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Back