I think we all realize it

The sad thing is that Al can point to a victory by a 24 point margin without ever having to take the blame for being 20-17 at the half.

The defense seemed confused most of the night. 44 points is just fine for the offense, but the defense shouldn't have let them score 20. For the first time in the Golden era I actually saw an adjustment at the half. The defense seemed to realize they needed to stop FAU for a change.

I'm really torn. I can't root against the Canes. I just can't. On the other hand, I really want Golden gone. I knew he would get to coach this year because of the presidential handoff. I just hope Frenk realizes how frustrated his fan base and alumni donors are about Golden.

Side note: What if they win 10 games?

Side note: You must have a low IQ if you even think 10 wins is in the realm of possibility

I wasn't aware that 'what if' questions had to be grounded in reality. I'm sure you must have given Gallagher an earful when he asked, "If your knees bent the other way, what would a chair look like?"

My question is still valid. Temple beat Cincinnati yesterday. Is Temple that good or is Cincy overrated? It's not impossible that talent overcomes a lack of coaching and a few good teams have bad days. Maybe if I worded it a little differently.

What number of victories does Golden need to secure himself another year?

Advertisement
hahahaha --- fair points but a Gallagher reference is the funniest thing Ive seen in a while

Reminds me of this one episode of House on the Prairie.....

Advertisement
Back