I think TVD has started his last game here.

Advertisement
I knew we were in a bad position when it was reported van dyke was thinking about going to Alabama. He started off the year with one foot in and one foot out. As we know, that’s a recipe for disaster. As a leader you put doubt in the guys who are suppose to follow you. This team played harder for emory this year in one game than they did for van dyke all year. TVD is this teams biggest problem. And Mario not seeing this and making the change is mind boggling.

I shouldn't have to but okay...if Mario was gonna bench a "healthy" TVD, he would have already.
If he had a solution to the problem he would have already implemented it. He co[BGCOLOR=initial]uld have changed the outcome of the game we all just watched or at least [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial]attempted to change it.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial]WE are stuck with TVD just like we are stuck with Mario.[/BGCOLOR]
Doesn’t Mario preach that the kids that play and practice well will play? How the **** does he leave TVD in there? He’s been awful.

Advertisement
They're not starting a true freshman at FSU lol

If they didn't believe in him enough to start the second half, they're **** sure not going to do it now
I mean even with how bad TVD was, we were a 4th and 1 away from likely winning this game.

Personally I don't think they made a mistake keeping TVD in all game. I wouldn't have been against benching him at half, but I also get letting your starting QB either win or lose the game. But there is just no way you can start TVD again this season.

I knew we were in a bad position when it was reported van dyke was thinking about going to Alabama. He started off the year with one foot in and one foot out. As we know, that’s a recipe for disaster. As a leader you put doubt in the guys who are suppose to follow you. This team played harder for emory this year in one game than they did for van dyke all year. TVD is this teams biggest problem. And Mario not seeing this and making the change is mind boggling.
Tvd is a ******* cancer I said it earlier
He’s a cancer PERIOD
He is the weak link in this team

Advertisement
Didn't watch the game. Suspected this could be the result; just took a pass, don't need the stress. Accidentally saw the score and watched the last couple minutes. TVD looked lost. No sense of urgency or attempt to push the ball down the field on the last drive. Checked it down short of sticks, like he'd been told, but in a situation that clearly didn't call for that approach. Stepped up and found X, only to come back on the next play to stare him down and throw into triple coverage for a pick. Guessing it was like that all night. Guy's cooked.

Advertisement
tvd has lost the team
This. Mario didnt break TVD but now hes going to break the team. No way the team believes in TVD or will play hard for him, they will quit after 2 series. Or start a true freshman at Doak against a top 4 team and you know he will be on a short leash. ****ed either way now

This. Mario didnt break TVD but now hes going to break the team. No way the team believes in TVD or will play hard for him, they will quit after 2 series. Or start a true freshman at Doak against a top 4 team and you know he will be on a short leash. ****ed either way now
they dumb the offense down like hes a true freshman. they had to do shotgun on 4th and 1 because he cant play under center.

Advertisement
Nah. Mario has proven to be below average as a head coach so far, but I don’t even think he’s dumb enough to throw Williams out to the wolves next week. Season is already a wrap so might as well let TVD take one more beating next week and go with Williams the last two games.
JACURRI

Advertisement
Back