I Think This Butch Talk Is Bull

We are talking about the same admin who extended Coker, brought in randy, extended randy, fired randy, same with AG.

THERE IS NO WAY WE HIRE BUTCH. Cmon guys...

Well get some poor shlub like Dummervile, Shula, Babers, or Cuban Al.

We could be so lucky to hire Babers.
Not sure who you want to be the next HC, but Babers is doing well and his style of offense would
kill at UM.

Babers is going to be a helluva lot better somewhere than Cuban Al will be here with his sidekick Coley.

Advertisement
And i understand other guys have jobs but schiano has been named as a candidate and he doesn't have a job yet you here nothing. Not that i want schiano anyway.

Not a fan of Monkey Boy and don't think he would come here because his wife absolutely HATES Miami.......but he'd be better than Cuban Al.

The OP theory makes minimal sense at best. What does the admin gain by keeping the fans off of their backs for a few weeks? Where does that prove any strategic advantage? And it doesn't seem to have doused any fires from what ive seen. All they did was add more heat and more pressure to make a great hire.

It was known from the jump that the admin was giving butch a fat NO and curved him due to the UNC mess... but then you ask why they went after shula? Come on man, make sense bro.

And lets say they were feeding us a dream/ keeping us on ice by throwing butch's name out there....... that means that whoever they hire will/should have a bigger impact and make a lot more noise than the butch hire.

Why throw out a hot name and then down grade.. just to pis off and already ****ed off and fed up fanbase?

We get on the admin a lot.... but this makes no logical sense whatsoever. With Shalalalala gone.. there is no way they can be that stupid.

Get your panties out of a twist...

Op is a troll. Doesn't know sht. C his thread on Mario the great recruiter at Bama for the lulz.

We are talking about the same admin who extended Coker, brought in randy, extended randy, fired randy, same with AG.

Not sure who you want to be the next HC, but Babers is doing well and his style of offense would
kill at UM.

I get on my knees before bed & ask God for babers.

Advertisement
Op is a troll. Doesn't know sht. C his thread on Mario the great recruiter at Bama for the lulz.

***** i aint no troll. I didn't make no threads about cristobal being a great recruiter. I didn't say i know **** unlike yall who think u know it all.

As far as cristobal you see all these **** recruits saying they want the guy to be hc. He might not can't coach but there is a reason he has a job.

And when he was hired here everybody was excited because of what they thought he was going to do in recruiting, but now he is at bama he actually can't recruit.

LOL. BUTCH COMIN

That's what they want you to believe. They just tried to give the job to shula but you think butch comin?

Reading comprehension goes a long way. No way ever said they offered Shula anything, nor did they say UM had any interest in Shula besides a couple BOT members. They possibly reached out to him, as they probably have done with others, to gauge interest OR his agent is trying to drive his value up. Either way, it doesn't mean anything besides him being considered as a potential candidate.

I think this admin is leaking this butch stuff out to people to make the fans excited and keep them off of there back.

They are doing interviews with barry jackson openly talking about butch but not about any other potential candidate. If butch truly had backing why did they go after shula and not butch? He isn't coaching anywhere and shula still has a whole half of a season.

I believe they are just giving fans what they want to hear while they try to hire someone else. All i'm going to say is all the butch or bust people, you better be prepared because he isn't coming back.

Go cry yourself to sleep on your big pillow.

kill at UM.
Preach

Advertisement

kill at UM.

You're talking to a racist who claims to have "sources". His code name is the BIGot Insider.

Butch Hiring day is 14 away!

What's Going On? In our Modern Times, everyone wants to know what's going on. We're only 2 weeks away, and the stars appear to be aligning. The chatter/rumors should continue to increase as we approach BDay.

First time I saw you, you were Mr. Natural
You seemed so diffident, you hardly spoke at all
Now you come to me and you've got green streaks in your hair
You walk like Greta Garbo, but you talk like Yogi Bear

So tell me now
What's going on? What's going on?
I really don't believe

Anyone in the farmhouse could have given you the news
You think you're in control but you're only being used
I know your head is in the sky, you're easy to deceive
But how you fell for this I really don't believe

So tell me now
I really don't believe

All those rock 'n' roll star heroes you spend your time around
You may think you're one of them but you're a hundred thousand down
What are you going to do when the company calls its money in?
How'll you feel stuck out in the rain without a friend?

I really don't believe

[video=youtube;9_3RJ7bQKgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_3RJ7bQKgU[/video]

Mario and his agent have put out a full blitz to get him the HC job at Miami, I wouldn't doubt some of these Mario people are some HS coach's who think Mario will put the on his staff...
But in reality he can't do that without ****ing off others and then those ****ed off coach's will send kids elsewhere anyway.
Butch is going to be the next HC at UM

Mario and his agent have put out a full blitz to get him the HC job at Miami, I wouldn't doubt some of these Mario people are some HS coach's who think Mario will put the on his staff...
But in reality he can't do that without ****ing off others and then those ****ed off coach's will send kids elsewhere anyway.
Butch is going to be the next HC at UM

100%

As someone else has said in another thread, what's Saban think of all this. He must be hearing the chatter. Has he given the TRAITOR his blessing to pursue a Canes position? Is he going to allow the TRAITOR to steal recruits for the Canes? Is the TRAITOR burning his Alabamy bridges?

Advertisement
kotter.jpg

I think it is all bullchit. Unless you're directly speaking to Epstein or maybe two others, you don't know and are flinging chit.

Advertisement
Back