I think Richt wants a dual-threat QB

Actually, Shirreffs is said to have the best footwork by far. Still, I wouldn't consider any QB on our roster a real dual threat. What we need is a guy that can pick up 10 yards when it is wide open. Brad Kaaya could take off with an open field in front of him and the concession worker in the upper deck would still sack him for a 4 yard loss.
Malik is the closest Thing to a dual threat qb that we have right now. Just give him the dam ball

Advertisement
We just offered two more DT guys for 2018. Plus this:

UM has oral commitments from two quarterbacks who are mobile (N’Kosi Perry and Cade Weldon), and Richt acknowledged Wednesday that he expects more of a running element with the quarterback position in the future.

“I would think yes,” he said.

Read more here: University of Miami coaches say optimal depth still couple Outside of Peyton or Brady can you name a statue that's actually good at QB in any level?

Matt Ryan

We just offered two more DT guys for 2018. Plus this:

UM has oral commitments from two quarterbacks who are mobile (N’Kosi Perry and Cade Weldon), and Richt acknowledged Wednesday that he expects more of a running element with the quarterback position in the future.

“I would think yes,” he said.

Read more here: University of Miami coaches say optimal depth still couple Outside of Peyton or Brady can you name a statue that's actually good at QB in any level?

Matt Ryan

Forgot about Ryan. Looks at Richts QB's at Georgia...Stafford, Murray, Shockley, Greene. They are all mobile.

Advertisement
Back