I think Kehoe's next job

Advertisement
Hopefully not in the parking lot. I don't want my Escalade getting dinged up. Of course it wouldn't be serious damage.

Then perhaps you'll all be disappointed since it appears he isn't going anywhere outside Hecht.

Let the gut wrenching wails commence.

Then perhaps you'll all be disappointed since it appears he isn't going anywhere outside Hecht.

Let the gut wrenching wails commence.

Why, because he hasn't been fired within two days of our last game, when the next week hasn't even started yet?

Advertisement
Naw, keep him in the program. He is a long life Cane. Have him work at the campus bookstore....

The last thing this team needs is another coaching change. AG is going to have to coach Kehoe up on what needs to get done.

Kehoe and Fisch need to get on the same page, if that's the case. Stop the slow developing zone blocking schemes--or speed them up. Get those big boys putting a hat on a hat, and drive the DLineman into the ground. Pull the OGs, and OTs. Have them going full speed, smashing everybody.

After six or seven plays of this, there will be no goalline problems...the RB is walking in the end-zone everytime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back