I think Kaaya, Njoku and Thomas go to NFL

MizCane

Senior
I think Kaaya and Njoku go 1st round.

Kaaya doesnt need another season even though I would love to see him come back and really work his craft. He will be a 1st rounder no doubt. The NFL is hurting for QB talent.

Njoku is a freak of nature and most likely go 1st round as well. The TE is a major weapon in the NFL especially if you can get one that can run like him.

Thomas - I dont think he is 1st round material but will probably be happy going in the top 4 rounds. He is a 3-4 End all the way on an NFL roster.

Advertisement
What the **** are you talking about? Chad isnt a 3-4 end. He is what he is playing now a sde in a 4-3. Chad is not going to be a 4th round pick. He would be lucky to go 5th-7th round.

What the **** are you talking about? Chad isnt a 3-4 end. He is what he is playing now a sde in a 4-3. Chad is not going to be a 4th round pick. He would be lucky to go 5th-7th round.

I think your nuts if you think Chad Thomas is a rush DE. Not quick enough or nimble enough. He will be a solid 3-4 end in the NFL especially when they pack 20lbs on him. Book it!

Advertisement

I think your nuts if you think Chad Thomas is a rush DE. Not quick enough or nimble enough. He will be a solid 3-4 end in the NFL especially when they pack 20lbs on him. Book it!

D'no that you man?

Chad Thomas going to the nfl lol yea right. He ain't gonna do nothing but continue dropping mixtapes.

D'no that you man?

HAHA. Nope! Is he still coaching the YMCA team? Would say that is unbelievable but it makes sense.

All 3 would earn a lot more money by staying another year. No player on this current roster has any business leaving early.

Advertisement
I think Kaaya goes because of how weak this years QB class is. I think Njoku is iffy. I think Chad stays without question.

Advertisement
Chad needs another year more than the other two.. Really all of them need to come back tbh

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Yearby bolts regardless of draft status. He'll get picked up one way or another. No reason to come back and fight for 100 touches.

Chad needs another year. Really of them do tbh

Well said as usual.

lmfao 61756692.jpg

Kayaa in the first would be a reach at this point. The other 2 might not get drafted if they left early.

Advertisement
Back