I think it's time.

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
To take long hiatus from canes Football. I feel like JayCane, **** is having a negative impact on my health.

The termites have made to the roof. There is a water leak in the foundation. This program is a complete rebuild from the foundation. Is Mario the guy to it? Don't ******* know, but it ain't looking good.

As far as the players, I don't see any fire on their belly. They are ok it with the results. Knighton still hasn't worked on his ball security. TVD is just out there. Players just don't care, Why should we.

See y'all in 23 maybe 24.

Advertisement
To take long hiatus from canes Football. I feel like JayCane, **** is having a negative impact on my health.

The termites have made to the roof. There is a water leak in the foundation. This program is a complete rebuild from the foundation. Is Mario the guy to it? Don't ******* know, but it ain't looking good.

As far as the players, I don't see any fire on their belly. They are ok it with the results. Knighton still hasn't worked on his ball security. TVD is just out there. Players just don't care, Why should we.

lol if you lost TVD any earlier, Mario is staring at a single FBS win this year

Bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You spot on, I feel ya, but I just can't do it.

Just gotta survive 5 more weeks in this torture chamber

Advertisement
Yeah. It’s bad.

This program has been treading water since the end of the Coker tenure.

**** poor recruiting, and most of the talented players weren‘t developed by bad staphs.
Players coming out flat and bored, no effort. Even against rivals and meaningful games.
Some of the worst tackling in college football.

You spot on, I feel ya, but I just can't do it.

Just gotta survive 5 more weeks in this torture chamber
Lol I feel you. A man had to know his limits. I am talking a good game right now. Come next Saturday I will be peeking on ESPN checking the score.

I’m not there yet. But I do focus on other games more now. Canes would be on my big screen every other game would be on the iPad or phone. Now since every game is on Bally it stays on my IPad. Honestly watching other games throughout the days you see teams plays with so much passion and Fire even the teams that are losing. Then you flip to UM it’s a huge drop off. It’s like our players are playing like someone has a gun to their head. It’s like they don’t even want to be on the field. They look so disorganized and confused. I mean I’ve watched NAIA and D2 teams play better football then UM right now. I will still watch and support but not at the expense of something else I find more entertaining or favorable

Advertisement
I’m not there yet. But I do focus on other games more now. Canes would be on my big screen every other game would be on the iPad or phone. Now since every game is on Bally it stays on my IPad. Honestly watching other games throughout the days you see teams plays with so much passion and Fire even the teams that are losing. Then you flip to UM it’s a huge drop off. It’s like our players are playing like someone has a gun to their head. It’s like they don’t even want to be on the field. They look so disorganized and confused. I mean I’ve watched NAIA and D2 teams play better football then UM right now. I will still watch and support but not at the expense of something else I find more entertaining or favorable
passion and fire are just buzzwords. you can say those teams were better coached

Do not give up, bruh, I want you to suffer like I plan on doing.

Advertisement
Back