I think I'm changing my stance on the Alexander situation

Advertisement
What's the chances Will Likely gets an offer?

Really disapointed were not going after him. Was hoping this new staff would get away from the measurements. Dont wana team full of munchkins looking like the oompa loompa gang out there, but sumtimes u gotta make an exception. Likely might be my favorite prospect this year. Hope something changes.

Advertisement
Here is some vids:
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/315926/mackenro-alexander
Did it from my phone so I hope it works.
I'm from immokalee and have watched these boys play for the last four years. I'm not saying he's the biggest nor the fastest kid out there but I know what ur getting. U r getting a kid that will come in and work his *** off. He will prove to u that he was worth the scholarship. He is a blue collar worker. Kid can play. He gives 100% on every single play.

Last edited:
I would probably take both BUT Mackenroe does not look like he will be a starting S at a D1 school like Miami. looks like a S/LB tweaner and probably a career special teams kid IMO

Tweener can be a good thing, like Cody Grimm at VT. That's who Mackenro compares to imo. If you try to plug Mackenro into a set posiition than he might be a disappointment, but if you tailor the defense to his strengths he can be a valuable player.

Advertisement
I've liked Mackenro from the jump, and I think Mackenzie is better than anyone we signed last year at corner bar none, and the best corner I've seen since Patrick Johnson/Peterson. Mackenro doesnt have the measureables that Burns and Carter have, but hes a football player. I'm also with Ariz that we need 3 safeties in this class and so to me its a no brainer. We shall see though.

I've liked Mackenro from the jump, and I think Mackenzie is better than anyone we signed last year at corner bar none, and the best corner I've seen since Patrick Johnson/Peterson. Mackenro doesnt have the measureables that Burns and Carter have, but hes a football player. I'm also with Ariz that we need 3 safeties in this class and so to me its a no brainer. We shall see though.

I understand what you and Ariz are saying but the numbers just don't jive for us to pick up 3 safety's especially considering the fact that we took sooooooo many DB's this year.

Advertisement
Back