I think Enos may be done

@Consigliere yes he called plays at Auburn and at SMU. I was trying to learn a little about him, and in looking into his background he answers some of the questions Canes are raising about his past.

First video is apparently shortly after being hired at SMU. He talks a little about his background and his approach on offense. Said Coach Dykes asked him to run the offense and that, at that time, he was not familiar with the Air Raid offense. Said he likes a balanced offense and he likes tempo. He was a QB for Malzahn in HS.

Malzahn from 10/17/2016 talking about Lashlee calling plays.

Video of him wired in practice at Auburn.

Talks a little more about being at SMU and the reasons, generally, that he's had success.

Don't do this haha don't want to get excited unless it's actually an option

Advertisement
The rumor was posted by Lauzardo who is CutlerRidgeLaz for those of you who listen to WQAM. He is an epic tailgater. The source was through a friend of his. Gary Ferman locked the thread so who knows, but in the past he has locked threads with information that could be true that they don't want leaking.

When some of us wanted Fedora or Applewhite there was some discussion Applewhite could bring QB Buechele in from Texas. He is their QB

We would be very lucky if Lashlee ended up here as our OC. Sonny Dykes brought in Lashee to improve the running game to go along with his air raid. Lashlee calls the plays and they run a 50/50 run/pass spread with a dual threat QB, which has been sorely needed at the U for about 15 years.

Here are SMU's offensive per game averages:
79 plays a game for 495 yards per game
38 passing attempts for 309 yards per game
41 running attempts for 186 yards per game
QB completes 62% of his passes

Has canesport ever been correct on rumors? I dont remember any times they have. But we have these rumors every year so I may not remember a time

Advertisement
If what you guys say is true then This guy would put martell at shotgun day 1. We don’t have another dual threat qb. We basically erased our qb recruiting board.
But if we’re so smart on here why does uga want enos ?
What would happen here if they start dropping 50 on everybody with a guy that people were praying to all the saints to leave.

If what you guys say is true then This guy would put martell at shotgun day 1. We don’t have another dual threat qb. We basically erased our qb recruiting board.
What would happen here if they start dropping 50 on everybody with a guy that people were praying to all the saints to leave.
Enos would do better there because they have personnel who could run those plays..

Advertisement
But I thought talent wasn’t the issue according to cis offensive play calling gurus
12aW6JtfvUdcdO.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could swear they had like a top 10 passing offense...admittedly not sure though....

SMU passing offense ranked 12th
Miami '' '' ''' Ranked 42nd

SMU Scoring Offense tied for 6th (with UCF)
Miami " " " Ranked 73rd (tied with BYU and NEB)

SMU 4th down conversion ranked 5th
Miami " " " ranked 75th

SMU 1st down conversion ranked 16th
Miami " " "ranked 89th

So SMU offensive production was statistically better.

GO Canes

But I thought talent wasn’t the issue according to cis offensive play calling gurus
For Enos’ offense to be effective, it requires 5 first-team All-American OLinemen, all projected first round, capable of providing a minimum of 10 seconds of clean pocket space for the QB to scan all 4 of his slow-developing reads. If not, every aspect of his offense completely implodes.

Buechele isn’t really a dual threat QB. He runs a little when he has to.

Advertisement
Back