I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody see this as well? Who is this guy

That sure defies the idea that you need to keep Enos for some kind of team/recruiting stability. And recruits? I'm guessing they're more Manny's guys than Enos's

And what's the word on Enos personally? Do players like him? They've gotta be frustrated with the offensive ineptitude like everyone else and would surely understand the need for a change. Players want to succeed and be in the spotlight. Enos isn't getting them there.

No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone
His wife’s name is Jane, according to Enos’ UM bio.

Gus ran him off.

“By 2016, however, head coach Malzahn had taken back the reins of the offense and as a result, Lashlee had less control of the offense. In 2017, Lashlee subsequently moved on to be UConn's offensive coordinator.”

Did he even call plays at SMU?

Advertisement
Yup, wasn't saying I believe it (because I don't) but wanted to share nonetheless. I think nobody knows at this point but right now I would be shocked if he wasn't here next year.
Why would you be shocked? I’m starting to feel a little optimistic that it’ll happen tbh

If anyone knows it's the 2 Gru crew members @Ecush and @FlatlandCane ...... @JBCanes-NC knows but he won't share cause he's gru's cuck....

if @JBCanes-NC negs this post it means he's admitting that Gru is his cuckmaster

890233906973044877.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
“By 2016, however, head coach Malzahn had taken back the reins of the offense and as a result, Lashlee had less control of the offense. In 2017, Lashlee subsequently moved on to be UConn's offensive coordinator.”

Did he even call plays at SMU?

Can he really be worse than Enos?

Answer: Most likely not

Why should we believe this boar fella? No disrespect intended, are we believing out of desperation or does he bring legit info?

Advertisement
Back