I think coach Richt may actually have realized it's over

Advertisement
That scene with Trajan at the end of the game was pretty telling to me. He looks totally defeated, lost, and overwhelmed.

Maybe he does the honorable thing at the end of the season and retires because the game has completely passed him by.

Very Goldenesque, minus the eyebrow wipe

Him retiring is the only thing that could save us because we’re not going to let him go this year or next year especially after he paid $1M towards our indoor facility.

Advertisement
That scene with Trajan at the end of the game was pretty telling to me. He looks totally defeated, lost, and overwhelmed.

Maybe he does the honorable thing at the end of the season and retires because the game has completely passed him by.
Not saying that Richt hasn't been past it for 5 years now, but god**** what is it about Miami that it's the executioners table for all HC's

You’re ******* stupid if you think he’s walking away from Millions.

Advertisement
Nobody is going to give him sympathy. Rightfully so BTW
You make the checks he does, you don’t lose back to back Virginia and BC with a bye week to prepare for BC.
Offensive is a joke and it must be contagious because the defense got in on the dumbassery tonight

Advertisement
Not saying that Richt hasn't been past it for 5 years now, but god**** what is it about Miami that it's the executioners table for all HC's

It is the admin and the ADs. Look at how they make atrocious and illogical decisions. From coaches to unnecessary extensions, we love self-inflicted cancer.

I don't see how anything really changes until we bring in the right person to run the athletic department. This person must be passionate, competent and have autonomy.

Maybe he’ll pull a Spurrier, admit he doesn’t want to coach anymore, can call it a career. Go work on his ministry.

Lol

You were able to tell all of that in the 3 seconds of the broadcast showing him with his arms around a player huh?

Advertisement
Richt doesn't need to retire he needs to hire a OC and AN coach.

Or since he invested so much in the staff he needs to hire a few more Offensive Analyst and a QB coach that can infuse coaching talent to overhaul his playbook. Think how Miami brought in Jedd Fisch to develop a playbook, then James Coley used it while he was at Miami.

Coach Richt could demote his son to a non coaching position, then hire a young mind link Ken Dorsey to Coach QB's and hire Bob Stitt as a QA to overhaul Richt's play book. This would allow Rich t to save face and keep the staff in place. And the current coaches could learn the spread offense from AN innovative mind like Stitt.

The big issue is finding a special teams coach.

Go Canes

Last edited:
reminds me of the tracy howard/al golden scene at notre dame years ago when dorsett dropped those 2 early bombs. #defeated

Advertisement
Back