I swear I keep seeing Jeff Thomas

He is either in school or I am hallucinating. Is he just finishing the school year?

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's trippy bro but not as weird as my story. Guys, I swear I keep seeing Manny Diaz on campus and around town. Those hallucinations seem to be going around! Then again it could be Manny's twin brother Pepe.
Long live Pepe the great!!!!

That’s not him, that’s his cousin Tito Thomas. They look just alike. Tito also plays WR and plays just like Jeff Thomas, wears the same number and everything. It will feel like Jeff never left.
I’m curious.... why u chose to name jeff’s brother Tito? I’m not saying it’s a bad choice, but jeff and Tito? Doesn’t seem like that’d be a thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m curious.... why u chose to name jeff’s brother Tito? I’m not saying it’s a bad choice, but kinda jeff and Tito? Doesn’t seem like that’d be a thing
My great brother EPi that is an awesome question. I think just the symmetry of them both have four letters. They also have two of the same letters in the name. Plus Tito may be 1/3 Cuban , so he may be more loyal to Miami, which is why he never left. Yeah, that was basically my train of thought.

Last edited:
My great brother EPi that is a great question. I think just the symmetry of them both have four letters. They also have two of the same letters in the name. Plus Tito may be 1/3 Cuban too, so he may be more loyal to Miami, which is why he never left. Yeah, that was basically my train of thought.
And that’s why I asked... because I knew the response wouid be the only reason to read this thread..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back