I support coach golden

bigdaddiee

Recruit
It is ok for a recruit to look around and not commit then it is ok for coach golden to look around and find a commit. Tim ice harris is wrong and owes coach golden an apology. The U did nothing wrong if the kid wanted to come here he should of committed. For coach harris to say that the U did the kid wrong is reprehensible. This is big time football not pee wee. If I was in that kids situation I would of made it clear to the coaches that I want the last spot saved. In the end the kid has no one else to blame but himself.

Advertisement
These kids have to understand the train is coming....get on board ....or get outta the way its that plain and simple, with limited schollarships Golden can't play games.

From all accounts it's a grade thing. AG and UM did nothing wrong. If he truly believes we did, he has a very distorted view. Bottom line, these kids need to take the classroom a lot more serious and things like this would not happen. ****, then maybe as they are retiring after making hundreds of million dollars, they won't be filing backruptcy as much. These kids need to start learning responsibility at an early age before reps on the weight bench and 40 times.

Advertisement
From all accounts it's a grade thing. AG and UM did nothing wrong. If he truly believes we did, he has a very distorted view. Bottom line, these kids need to take the classroom a lot more serious and things like this would not happen. ****, then maybe as they are retiring after making hundreds of million dollars, they won't be filing backruptcy as much. These kids need to start learning responsibility at an early age before reps on the weight bench and 40 times.

erroneous!

just because a kid is within a year of being able to:
die for his country face down in the muck in nam
vote for his national leader
receive a life/death sentence

does not mean they should be held responsible for something as trivial as grades

erroneous!

just because a kid is within a year of being able to:
die for his country face down in the muck in nam
vote for his national leader
receive a life/death sentence

does not mean they should be held responsible for something as trivial as grades

Btw, minors can receive a life sentence. Over 2500 juveniles are presently serving life sentences here in the US.

Advertisement
Back