I STILL SUPPORT MARK RICHT

Advertisement
lol i made it earlier. Krazy had a pic of Mork jumping into the pool before changing it so I had to edit it
I think I mentioned it last week or the week before on here, I said can someone have his pool diving into lava then put the terminators last thumbs up before he sinks into lava. lol nice bruh

Advertisement
All day long I have seen teams with way less talent and way less experience execute offensive plays designed to confuse defenders and keep them off balance.
I haven’t seen the canes do this 1 time this year.
Looking back a pee wee coach has more creative instincts then we have. With players whom can execute the plays.
The stay puff marshmallow man isn’t as soft as some of the players on this team.
But yeah, f it I’m with ya. (No choice)
Let’s get em fellas

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the ACC, only us and Duke have coaches who've been fired as HCs (not really counting Petrino, since his wasn't really performance related). Every other squad has a coach who was promoted to their current spot.

Advertisement
lipstick on a pig.

lot of low IQ folks who think that will suddenly make us into title contenders.
Last year was an aberration caught a lot people off guard.qb,oline are not championship caliber rest of team is talented but inexperienced.fact is we all knew in 2016 it would take any coach we hired at 3-4yrs before we'd be competitive with the state of the program was.

Advertisement
Back