I see alot porster picking Miami to win for eLikes, but how many actually put money on them to beat Clemson?

Did you bet on Miami to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
ycgHSqN.jpg

Betting Slip picture cause the mods are depressed haters. I'm sure our CIS ballers that bragged about making millions are betting way more than me. I never posted on here that I was rich, just a college student trying to make it.

Post your slips. I'm sure all the "True Canes" will post their slips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDC about rep from this board. Still think Manny is a bum until proven otherwise and we should fire him to keep Lashlee
I was on the manny is a bum train for a while. But let’s not act like he hasn’t made necessary changes. Made an absolute homerun hire with Lashlee. Let’s see how this season plays out first, we’re 7 in the country and rolled everyone on the schedule setting rivalry game records in the process. I’m not complaining

Manny is not a bum, not even close to it. The dude has been making all of the decisions that he needs to make in order for Miami to be a good team.

Except fire Rumph and Patke. Until he fires one if not both of them, he’s not doing his job. I hated the Manny hire, but he’s worked the portal well and got Lashlee so ive given him a break this year bc he’s earned that. I just won’t be fully sold until those happen. Patke does nothing and there is zero reason we should be in the spot we’re in at CB.

Advertisement
I’m not currently present in the state I online gamble in. I’m in Texas atm.

but the bet I took wasn’t much money this time.

I have Miami for +15.5 and +520 moneyline.

3DF33371-1831-4578-9C30-AA0C871E1B45.jpeg

Advertisement
Always bet with your head not your heart
Right... I don’t bet on sports but if I did, I would:

1) figure out how much I’m willing to pay to see Miami best Clemson.
2) Place a bet for that amount for Clemson as the winner.

If Miami wins- I’m happy as I got my money’s worth.
If Miami loses- it sucks- but I would end up making some money on the side.
🤓

Advertisement
Except fire Rumph and Patke. Until he fires one if not both of them, he’s not doing his job. I hated the Manny hire, but he’s worked the portal well and got Lashlee so ive given him a break this year bc he’s earned that. I just won’t be fully sold until those happen. Patke does nothing and there is zero reason we should be in the spot we’re in at CB.
Lmao, I can promise you that Manny will not fire anyone if he finishes top 15-20. It's early, but that's a straight fact. Not to mention that he'll have zero (0) pressure to do so.

Advertisement
Back