I saw enough yesterday to know this

paksat

Junior
Banned
kayaa can not execute whatsoever

that 4th down play was an ez pz toss for a TD and he horrifically threw it behind him

it was a BEAUTIFUL call by richt and there were more of this that went on and on throughout the game

kayaa does not go through his reads whatsoever and when he does.. every time he tosses that ball I feel a chill going down my back because I trust him even less than richt does

I can't judge richt until we see a competent quarterback at the helm, and I don't see why any one of you should either.

It's time to pull kayaa.. rosier might not be a great QB but he can probably run the sh*t out of the RPO and that's what we need right now

Advertisement
As a Buccs fan this situation is reminding me of the whole Freeman/Schiano mess. And yeah. Kayaa is killing us.

I agree totally we left 14 points on the field with two bad toss. Firstly there was the 4th down play which would have been a easy first down if he placed the ball in front of a wide open Njoku and then there is the deep ball to Richards which he would have walked into the end zone. Kaaya missed alot in the FSU game also.

He also had a lot dropped. At least 3 1st down passes for 6+ yards were dropped and the receiver was wide open. Brad doesn't look comfortable at all in this offense but the blame isn't all on him.

Plus we need a QB that can run. It opens up the rest of the offense. Even freaking Kelly at Ole **** can run the ball.

Advertisement
Back