I said I wouldn't go to Duke................

Carolinacane83

Sophomore
Premium
But my son talked me into it.

The only thing we did better than DUKE was fan support. Great turn out considering the holiday and the weather.

We tailgated and enjoyed the day together as we expected a good win....after all, it was Duke and coming off that embarrassment at the baseball field we would surely route the Dookies.

Well we sat in the rain and watched a pathetic effort by the coaches. I was the one screaming for Lingard to play. After Harris went down, there was NO excuse not to try Lingard (aside from the few plays that he was called into a 2 back set to block).

I'm sure he could have run the dive play over and over again as well as Burns.

Our coaches look like drunken rookie HS coaches. WAY over their heads

I just don't see any way that Enos is allowed to stay. Who cares who call the play at weed eater bowl.

Cut ties and move on to the NEW NEW Miami

Advertisement
But my son talked me into it.

The only thing we did better than DUKE was fan support. Great turn out considering the holiday and the weather.

We tailgated and enjoyed the day together as we expected a good win....after all, it was Duke and coming off that embarrassment at the baseball field we would surely route the Dookies.

Well we sat in the rain and watched a pathetic effort by the coaches. I was the one screaming for Lingard to play. After Harris went down, there was NO excuse not to try Lingard (aside from the few plays that he was called into a 2 back set to block).

I'm sure he could have run the dive play over and over again as well as Burns.

Our coaches look like drunken rookie HS coaches. WAY over their heads

I just don't see any way that Enos is allowed to stay. Who cares who call the play at weed eater bowl.

Cut ties and move on to the NEW NEW Miami
Sorry you witnessed that live. You are a true fan.

Advertisement
Back