I said I wouldn't go the Duke game........

Carolinacane83

Sophomore
Premium
But my son talked me into it.

The only thing we did better than DUKE was fan support. Great turn out considering the holiday and the weather.

We tailgated and enjoyed the day together as we expected a good win....after all, it was Duke and coming off that embarrassment at the baseball field we would surely route the Dookies.

Well we sat in the rain and watched a pathetic effort by the coaches. I was the one screaming for Lingard to play. After Harris went down, there was NO excuse not to try Lingard (aside from the few plays that he was called into a 2 back set to block).

I'm sure he could have run the dive play over and over again as well as Burns.

Our coaches look like drunken rookie HS coaches. WAY over their heads

I just don't see any way that Enos is allowed to stay. Who cares who calls the play at weed eater bowl.

Cut ties and move on to the NEW NEW Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
corch diaz.jpg

4 of us drove 2 hours and sat in cold, steady rain. Had to walk miles back to the car with my feet soaked and numb. Never again until football matters to Miami.
yes, we drove 3.5, son & daughter really wanted to go. Daughter was more excited than my son about it...she got tired of seeing the **** show of an offense and wanted to leave mid-way through the 3rd. I convinced her to stay, and after we gave up the lead and ANOTHER TD! She was like, "Dad, can we PLEASEE leave now!?"

We walked 20mins in the rain back to our car, and hauled ***.

What a crying shame!!!

But my son talked me into it.

The only thing we did better than DUKE was fan support. Great turn out considering the holiday and the weather.

We tailgated and enjoyed the day together as we expected a good win....after all, it was Duke and coming off that embarrassment at the baseball field we would surely route the Dookies.

Well we sat in the rain and watched a pathetic effort by the coaches. I was the one screaming for Lingard to play. After Harris went down, there was NO excuse not to try Lingard (aside from the few plays that he was called into a 2 back set to block).

I'm sure he could have run the dive play over and over again as well as Burns.

Our coaches look like drunken rookie HS coaches. WAY over their heads

I just don't see any way that Enos is allowed to stay. Who cares who call the play at weed eater bowl.

Cut ties and move on to the NEW NEW Miami

Save your money bro. Im done until i see a change

Advertisement
yes, we drove 3.5, son & daughter really wanted to go. Daughter was more excited than my son about it...she got tired of seeing the **** show of an offense and wanted to leave mid-way through the 3rd. I convinced her to stay, and after we gave up the lead and ANOTHER TD! She was like, "Dad, can we PLEASEE leave now!?"

What a crying shame!!!
Yep, we left at the end of the 3rd quarter and I'm glad.

I live for odd years when I get Carolina and Duke games, no matter what, I’ve never missed either in years. I gave my tickets away. I couldn’t bring myself to sit through it. Didn’t even watch on tv.

We stayed until the bitter end.

We couldn't get any wetter.

The walk back to the car is an issue at Duke, especially after being humiliated.

What a crying shame!!!
That is a very depressing story. Email that to Blake James and ask to be reimbursed.

Advertisement
Yea the weather sucked, that’s what ponchos are for. Canes loosing sucked more but we were in support.

Attachments

• 3B1990C1-887F-4C10-AB94-3B6A2D67DBDE.jpeg
    3B1990C1-887F-4C10-AB94-3B6A2D67DBDE.jpeg
    719.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 29C04C1B-27FC-4CB5-8AE6-3417F0CF217E.jpeg
    29C04C1B-27FC-4CB5-8AE6-3417F0CF217E.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 7
  • 1A66759D-EE22-45CC-939A-8F532AEB49AA.jpeg
    1A66759D-EE22-45CC-939A-8F532AEB49AA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Back