I really hate to be the weirdo but

Advertisement
Because they're not soft little btchs that are going to quit on a 5 star recruit in their back yard

I hope this isn't just them being "nice" and supportive of a local kid who gave them the middle finger.

Advertisement
1546389857673.gif

Attachments

• 1546389819671.gif
    1546389819671.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Little to no chance this happens. Based on what you've seen over the past 2 days, does Manny strike you as that kind of guy? Dude cut guys on New Year's Eve and didn't think twice.

I WANT to believe that. But these past few years have seen us left at the altar way too many times.

Advertisement
Banda, Manny and Baez are all liking Stevenson tweets from UA game. If he’s already signed with Ga. which they would know already.....way like his tweets?

According to some on this site, they've liked tweets of recruits who've gone elsewhere before. So I'm waiting until the announcement and not reading the tea leaves. We're almost there. Keep hope (and pessimism lol) alive.

Advertisement
According to some on this site, they've liked tweets of recruits who've gone elsewhere before. So I'm waiting until the announcement and not reading the tea leaves. We're almost there. Keep hope (and pessimism lol) alive.
Gone elsewhere, but not signed elsewhere.. When Jadon signed all the UM brass unfollowed him on Twitter.. Haven't seen that with Tyrique. So either he signed multiple financial aid deals (unlikely because then the coaches could use his name instead of retweeting), he hasn't signed, or he signed with Miami.

Advertisement
Back