I really don't like NC State either

Lol at the people pinning these ******* Carolina booty picking refs on larranga. .what, do you ******* retards want frank haith back here again instead?

Advertisement
If we crap the bed down the stretch I think he walks away after this year. Horrific waste of a top 15 roster

yep, after landing a top 6 class in the nation with 2 top 30 players. c'mon man. regardless what happens this year miami bball is on a steady rise.

If we crap the bed down the stretch I think he walks away after this year. Horrific waste of a top 15 roster

Are you trying to go full potato? Or does it come naturally? He has the #6 recruiting class in the nation coming in next year.

Advertisement
Won't matter. His teams can't defend the three or run effective offense. They will be wasted here

LMAO at all the trolls who show up after a loss. Head over to the bleachpunch bowl fellas and take a big drink.

This too shall pass.

This was a very disappointing loss.
Reason for that is the continued inability to attack a zone defense. Even Angel and Sheldon alluded to this shortcoming in a post game interview after another recent loss to Clemson.
I am not a basketball scholar but I can recognize a shortcoming when I see one. Every team scouting UM will know it also so why would they not continue to play zone defense against UM.
If UM can't stand around the perimeter and bomb away successfully they better come up with an alternate game plan for attacking this zone defense.
I was really enjoying watching a UM team succeed and I hope they can sort this out and continue their winning ways.

Advertisement
TERRIBLE loss. May not have many opportunities to get road wins. This was it. After tapping out at UVA and Clemson, e needed this.

Looks like a .500 or maybe a win or two over ACC season, with all the opportunity in the World to get looked over by the selection committee.

Cant play defense on the road, cant make layups, cant establish any zone offense, cant win on the road.

Will NOT be in the top 20 much longer.

Team this year appears to be very inconsistent and kind of meh, but I'm not too concerned with this bunch as we are getting more and better players for next season. Things are looking up for Miami basketball with Coach L.

Reason for that is the continued inability to attack a zone defense. Even Angel and Sheldon alluded to this shortcoming in a post game interview after another recent loss to Clemson.
I am not a basketball scholar but I can recognize a shortcoming when I see one. Every team scouting UM will know it also so why would they not continue to play zone defense against UM.
If UM can't stand around the perimeter and bomb away successfully they better come up with an alternate game plan for attacking this zone defense.
I was really enjoying watching a UM team succeed and I hope they can sort this out and continue their winning ways.

We attacked the **** out of Duke's zone defense. We made adjustments and attacked the **** out of Syracuse's in the second half.

Advertisement

We attacked the **** out of Duke's zone defense. We made adjustments and attacked the **** out of Syracuse's in the second half.

Yes, at HOME, and against VERY unathletic teams in Duke and Cuse. That one clown from NCSU was stronger and tougher than our entire team combined. We didn't want ANYTHING to do with their zone today. Scared to penetrate the gaps and dish out. Team was scared.

The ACC is really good. Tough loss.

We have the soft part of our schedule right now, ND, GT, Pitt, FSU, VT(as soft as its going to get). Hopefully reel off 4 out of 5, and maybe all 5.

Advertisement
It is so nice to have Bart Allen aka Smoky Rone on the board. Bart was getting killed on Facebook for being a buffoon and get read him again on here too.

ND and Pitt are both NCAA teams. I'd be really happy with 4, and thrilled with 5. Also @FSU is tough. They're 14-7 with a 43 RPI.

I

Advertisement
Back