I really don't like NC State either

Hate blaming the refs but this is insane. 10-3 in fouls. Granted we havent taken a good shot all game.

Advertisement
I new **** was going to go bad on the first rebound when the nc state guy shoved the miami guy out of the way with no call. But agreed, terrible terrible shot selection by miami. I think angel might as well try a couple from half court, he's close enough to that now.

I new **** was going to go bad on the first rebound when the nc state guy shoved the miami guy out of the way with no call. But agreed, terrible terrible shot selection by miami. I think angel might as well try a couple from half court, he's close enough to that now.

At least those are worth 3 ---- the **** Newton is throwing up around the rim looks like an 8 year old shooting on a big boy hoop.

It's nearly impossible to go on the road in this conference if you aren't a blue blood and expect a level playing field

Advertisement

At least those are worth 3 ---- the **** Newton is throwing up around the rim looks like an 8 year old shooting on a big boy hoop.

no doubt... angel at least hit a couple shots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back