I rarely read Shpurtz Illustrated, but...

Advertisement
tumblr_lq3qioq8LZ1qzf9q4.jpg

Exactly the reason I don’t seek out SI for anything with credibility. It is the National Enquirer of sports magazines, with a once in a while morsel of legit opinion.
Just another lib rag
Can’t stand that **** magazine
They are the espn of rags

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is why he is getting rid of moles on his staff. He's not allowing any spin unless he's doing the spinning. Enough said.

Just another lib rag
Can’t stand that **** magazine
They are the espn of rags

Actually, I don’t consider SI a liberal publication. Their writers have always been pretty old school.

I also don’t read it and never buy it because of that issue but let’s be fair, almost every digital publication has also taken multiple shots at Miami.

Are you going to boycott ESPN, Yahoo Sports, and all others that destroyed UM on print or via airwaves with their talking heads?

Not likely.

SI will always be evil to us and they deserve that but this is a helpful feature for the program.

Advertisement

My main objective in life has been to not only avoid that magazine, but to make sure it is hidden behind other magazines and newspapers at every bookstore and magazine stand so no one else can find the latest issues.
I know, a small gesture in Grand scheme of things, but every little bit helps.
Similarly, same reason why I avoid anything to do with Dan LeRetard and his fellow rafter reject Armando Salguero.

Actually, I don’t consider SI a liberal publication. Their writers have always been pretty old school.

I also don’t read it and never buy it because of that issue but let’s be fair, almost every digital publication has also taken multiple shots at Miami.

Are you going to boycott ESPN, Yahoo Sports, and all others that destroyed UM on print or via airwaves with their talking heads?

Not likely.

SI will always be evil to us and they deserve that but this is a helpful feature for the program.
Lol....if you don’t think SI is a liberal rag, You are about the only one, I guess you dont think Time Mag is either - (they owned SI until) last year, along with almost every other print publications sans the WSJ and a few others????
And YES I dont watch espn “shows”
i Watch the games that interest me but no SC or any of their ghey shows they run all day and night

Advertisement
Lol....if you don’t think SI is a liberal rag, You are about the only one, I guess you dont think Time Mag is either - (they owned SI until) last year, along with almost every other print publications sans the WSJ and a few others????
And YES I dont watch espn “shows”
i Watch the games that interest me but no SC or any of their ghey shows they run all day and night
YL is right. SI is part of the liberal media, which is controlled by the lizard people. Obviously.

I would recommend going to infowars.com and joining Alex Jones’ He Man Liberal Haters Vitamin Club.

Those vitamins are the only way to keep your brain safe from the libs and their lizard overlords.

Lmao @yous/youse guys.... i thought i only say that.

But slightly OT:
are Democrats automatically liberal and are Republicans automatically conservative? I am still confused. Cause I thought I was pretty sure they all come from the same ***.
Good question... acccording to the right, everybody to the left of Hitler is a liberal. I just enjoy cracking on em (the cons) cause they’ve turned into a bunch of wacko conspiracy theorists.

Advertisement
Back